Chapter 1: Welcome to Winterfell

Queen Daenerys and Jon Snow march to the North with the Unsullied, her council, and her dragons. But, there's someone inside the carriage with Tyrion and the other council members. A small platinum blonde-haired girl with big blue eyes and a white furry coat.

 Tyrion: Are you sleepy, your grace? 

Rhaena: Nope. I'm extremely excited to see the northerners. 

 Tyrion: I'm pretty sure they're excited to see you too. 

 Not everyone knows about Jon Snow and Daenerys' relationship and child, only her followers. 

Rhaena's POV: We arrive in Winterfell and meet Sansa, Bran, and the other lords and ladies of the North. Father introduced Sansa to us but she wasn't wholly welcoming. 

 Sansa: Winterfell is yours, your grace. 

Jon: This is my daughter, Princess Rhaena. 

Sansa: Daughter? Is this what you've been up to for the past nine years? 

Jon: I've been busy taking care of this girl for the past nine years. 

 Suddenly, Bran gives us bad news about the dead coming soon. They decided to have a meeting for the preparation so Missandei came with me outside the meeting room. 

 Rhaena: Why am I not allowed to go in? 

Missandei: Because their meeting is very important and it's for older people. 

Rhaena: The little Lady of Bear Island is also inside, she's as small as I am. I should be inside because I will soon be queen. 

 Father comes into the room with Mother. 

 Jon: It's all done. Your mom and I will just go to the village. 

Rhaena: Alright. 

Daenerys: Missandei, bring Rhaena to the dining hall for supper. 

 In the dining hall. 

 Rhaena: Here I am again. Back to my boring old life, sitting in the dining room. 

Tyrion: It's not a boring life you're a lot taller than me. 

Rhaena: I've been thinking, how is the world down there? 

Tyrion: I see your ugly feet clearly from down here. 

Rhaena: If I had a face like yours, I'd kill my parents. 

 Sansa comes into the dining hall to eat supper as well. She sits beside Tyrion and in front of me. 

Sansa: Your grace. 

Rhaena: Lady Sansa... Lord Tyrion, am I pretty or ugly? 

Tyrion: You're both. 

Rhaena: What do you mean? 

Tyrion: You're pretty ugly. 

Rhaena: Missandei, please bring Tyrion to the dragons. They haven't eaten, I heard. Maybe imps are a lot tastier than goats. 

 Tyrion and Missandei chuckle. 

 Rhaena: I'm sorry for this chaos, Lady Sansa. It's quite entertaining for us. 

Sansa: I'd be happy to be entertained during supper, your grace. 

 Missandei: Your grace, time to go to bed. 

Rhaena: Well... Sȳz bantis (good night) 

 Missandei walks with Rhaena to her room but Rhaena decides to go by herself. 

She sees Sam and Jon talking seriously which makes her think.