chapter 13

Charlie's POV:
Shannon is so beautiful I love everything about her. The way her short brown hair blows in the wind. The sparkle in her eyes when I see her. She means the world to me. Me and Shannon were new at the whole vampire thing. It takes along time for us to develop the feeling. Most of the guys have been vampires for about a hundred years. But I was found by Reece. I have been a vampire for about 70 years now. Really I always thought that this vampire shit was all fake but now I have to believe it.
I found Shannon a year or two after I was created. She was also new and we went along together.
Barclay, Jake, Tom, Chris and Casey were all found together. They are the eldest of us. Later they found James. And then they found Reece then Me.
We also all have powers. We can all talk through minds.Barclay and Casey can Read Minds. Jake has super strength. Chris can control things with his mind. Tom can make you see things. James can see parts of the future and past. Reece can control nature. And I still have no idea what my power is. I am still seeing things and hearing things that creep me out.

"Charlie." Shannon laughed.
I looked up at her, she was smiling.
"Yes love?"
"Can we watch movies?" She begged.
I nodded my head and she handed me the little mermaid.
"Really?" I laughed and she nodded like a little kid.
"Haha OK, anything for you my love." I kissed her nose and put it in the DVD player.
We cuddled up on my bed and watched the movie.
People might say its weird for vampires to have bed because they don't sleep but I think the only reason all of have one is cause when we get lazy we just lay there.
During the movie I felt something come over me and I closed my eyes.
"Her wish will change everything" a voice yelled in my head.
I shot my eyes open.
"Woah, did you hear that?" I asked.
"Hear what dear?" Shannon asked.
"Um, I'll be right back."
I jumped out of my bed and ran down the stairs.
"Tom!" I yelled.
Seconds later tom ran in with tea.
"What?!"
"I have a problem."
****
Barclay's POV:
Me, jess, Hannah, Chris, and Jana were all talking about random things until we heard Charlie yell for Tom.
"I have a problem." I heard him say.
"Someone in my head yelled her wish will change everything, I literally felt like I fell asleep"
"We have to tell Reece!" I yelled.
We know what these means and sometimes it's not good.
****
Reece POV:
"I love you princess." I mumbled as I kissed her head.
Tomorrow is Cass birthday. We have a year. If I don't do it on her 19th or before then I'm screwed.
"Yea we're all screwed now." I looked over and saw Barclay at the door. I stood up and pushed us out into the hall.
"What?"
"She gets a wish." He said.
A wish?
"You know when the time comes she makes her wish."
I stood there shocked.
"She does..."
Ah I forgot. Every vampire gets a wish before they become a vampire. They can pick anything they want. Most are usually dying when they get changed so they pick to never die.
I'm afraid of what Cass will want. I have to tell her she can make a wish but if she says she wishes we were human then that can lead to bad things. Like us growing old. I'll tell her soon.

Cass POV:
I woke up to Reece closing the bedroom door. I looked at him and he inocently smiled.
"Did I wake you?" He asked.
"Yea but its OK, I want food." He laughed and helped me up.
We walked down stairs to see James laughing like he has never laughed before.
"Woah, James are you OK?" I laughed.
He was skyping a girl. She was beautiful. She had long brown hair and gold eyes.
"Oh, Cass this is Keeva. I met her at the shop." He smiled. I have never seen him smile so much.
"Hello, I'm Keeva you must be Cass, Reece's mate." She smiled.
"Yes I am, its lovely to meet you." I smiled and went to get food.
Carrying 3 kids in your stomach makes you really hungry.
"There is never any god damn food in this house!" I mumbled to myself.
"Guys, I'm going out!" I yelled and walked out to my car.
I decided to get some chicken from KFC and Pizzas from Dominos and a milkshake from Dairy Queen.
Once I got back into my car I just sat there and thought.
I met my favorite band 8 months ago.... I found out they were vampires.... Reece loves me and I'm pregnant..... All in 8 months. And I couldn't be happier than I am now.

A/n: sorry for the wait. I might be ending this story soon. Maybe chapter 20? Anyways, vote and comment. And check out my new story. Thanks love you!