Chapter 1: Hellfire Club

Comenzar desde el principio

"oh, okay! wait a minute, i'll get the car keys." she said.

"no, it's okay, mom. i'll drop them off." george said.

"really? you'd do that?" mom asks.

"yeah, sure. i'm going to be on my way to work anyways." he said.

"okay, thank you, sweetie." mom replied.

"bye, mom!" we yelled.

"bye!" she yelled back as we got out of the house.

we got in george's car, and he starts driving us to school.

george dropped out in his junior year to get a job.

and mom got a job as a nurse.

alice and i are still studying.

ever since henry and dad are gone, it's been very hard for us.

we almost lost our house, we became pretty broke, and alice has been acting out a little.

i told mom that i can just drop out and get a job, but george and mom disagrees.

they wanted me and alice get the education we deserve, but i just think a high school diploma is useless.

max broke up with me three months ago, and i have been so miserable ever since.

my anxiety came back, so started buying... things that would make me calm down and keep my mind off of things.

thankfully, mom, george, and alice doesn't know.

------------

george just dropped me off and there's a bunch load of students going to the gym.

oh, shit. it's the pep rally.

"to the gym, everyone!" the counselor yelled.

"shit." i muttered. i'm going to be force to come see her today, because i didn't come into her office the other day.

i started quickly walk to the gym, then i saw max getting off the school bus.

we locked eyes, and it felt like all of our happy memories just cam running through my mind.

great.

it's just what i needed today.

i look away, and continued walking towards the gym again.

------------

the pep rally started.

the cheerleaders are doing their routine.

and the marching band starts playing their instruments.

then max came.

i sit beside dustin, who is sitting beside mike, and mike is sitting next to max.

i was hoping to sit as far away as possible from her, but sitting with dustin and mike was probably not a good idea.

it's so early in the morning and they're arguing about who's girlfriend is better.

"look, i'm not saying that my girlfriend is better than yours. it's just that suzie's, like, a certified genius." dustin told mike.

"you do realize el saved the world twice, right?" mike replied.

"and yet you still have a c in spanish." dustin stated.

then a few moments later, the cheerleader's routine ended, and the crowd cheers loudly.

"and let's hear it for your tigers!" the announcer said.

then the basketball teams shows up.

everybody claps and cheers like crazy.