"I know right?" Jordan said excited.

"You cant tell me this over the phone! Damn it guys I hate you" I finally open our door, deciding this was not a conversation to have in a corridor.

"Yeah we love you too" Jordan added.

"Couldn't you have told me when I return to Monaco? Now I'm going to cry on the phone and everyone will think I'm crazy" Lewis was already there, he must have arrived just when I was going down for our dinner because he had had time to take a shower and was sitting now on the bed.

He had my laptop on his lap, probably choosing a movie to watch after dinner, but he pushed it away, leaving it on the nightstand when he saw my face.

"Everything alright?" He asked concerned.

"She's pregnant!" He looked at me confused, not knowing who I was talking about.

"Who?"

Come on Lewis, I have like two friends, focus.

"Gina"

"No way!" His eyebrows went up in surprise and a big smile spread across his face.

"Yes way!" I leave the food in the table and take off my shoes.

"Since when?" Lewis ask.

"Gina, facetime me right now" I sit on the bed leaning on his chest, he wraps his arms around me and leaves a kiss on the side of my head just when the video of the call starts playing.

"Good job today Lewis by the way" Gina congratulate him.

"Thank you! You know, I almost thought I wouldn't get pole but-" I intertwine our fingers and give him a little squeeze.

"Lew, I love you, but she's just trying to distract us" She presses her lips into a thin smile and rolls her eyes. "Show us"

"I did want to hear it" Jordan said, well you will hear it another time.

She moves away from the camera and lifts the sweater she was wearing, turning on her side and revealing a belly that I would bet is more than a couple of months along. She has always been very toned and you could perfectly see the roundness in her stomach. Jordan looked completely enthralled at his wife.

"Gina what the hell! How far along are you?" Honestly, I bet it could have already been noticeable when we last met but she didn't usually wear a lot of tight clothing when she was at home so it didn't even seem strange to me.

"Four months?" She turned to look for Jordan's confirmation and he nodded.

"And you've been just sitting on this piece of information?" I noticed Lewis's hand drawing shapes on my forearm, probably a way of reminding me not to get angry, that this was a happy moment, without needing to say any word.

"Well you were busy traveling all around the world and you know, before that it was too early to say anything" Gina explained.

"She wanted to wait until after Abu Dhabi to tell you guys in person, I said you would kill her if she waited almost one more month" Jordan followed.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, you were going to be the first to know but you know how this things work I couldn't risk-" She looked clearly worried and feeling guilty as it was, and I was just do damn homesick right now.

"I know, I know, I'm just so happy I wish I could hug you guys"

"Lewis hug her extra thight tonight for us okay?" Jordan asked him and Lewis did exactly that, he hugged me tighter and left a kiss on my shoulder. "We gotta go, see you guys soon, love you, bye"