She remembered why she was mad at him and slapped his hand away despite her getting horny.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." She mumbled and slid herself out the chair. Kay got up, following her quietly so she wouldn't notice him behind her. As soon as she opened the bathroom door, he pushed her in, closing the door behind her. He then smashed his lips onto hers, dealing with the sexual tension between them. She kissed back, quickly wrapping her arms around his neck. the kiss was heated and passionate, both of them putting their frustration into this moment.

His hands travelled around her body, from her hips to her round ass. Ariana was glad he was the bold one out of the two because she would never think to do this.

Kevin lifted up her dress, high enough for him to have access to her. "Damn Ma, you already wet for me?" He mumbled, letting his fingers explore her.

"Kay quit playing. Just fuck me." She stepped back.

He turned her around, bending her over the sink as they both looked at each other through the mirror. He unbuckled his Amiri jeans, pulling them down slightly before slowly entering Ari. She admired how gentle he was with her, from the way he slowly bent her over to being gentle when he put his full size into her.

She moaned as he pumped in and out of her. He kept a smirk as they maintained eye contact through the mirror. He kept his palm against her back and his free hand around her neck. "I swear you all mine." He said leaning over and kissing her back.

"Fuck me back ma." He said keeping a steady pace before they both stroked into each other at the same time. He bit his lip, throwing his head back slightly in satisfaction. He grabbed a fistful of her hair, stroking his hardest and fastest, making her scream out his name. He quickly covered her mouth, shushing her quietly.

"Shh baby girl... we can't be getting caught." His deep voice sounded into her ear. He let her do all the work as she threw herself back onto him, he watched her ass clap together each time.

"Yo Kay!" Dougie was heard knocking on the other end. "Hurry the fuck up I gotta piss!" Startling them both.

Kay quickly put his hand over Ari's mouth as she was moaning uncontrollably. "I'll be out in a minute nigga." He resumed stroking into her, keeping his hand over her mouth.

"You doing good ma." He whispered in her ear as they both thrusted into each other. "Fuck mama, you want another kid?"

She nodded her head repeatedly, right before she felt him twitch inside of her.

"You tryna get outta here?" He mumbled in her ear.

"This is your dinner?" She said, pushing him off hear gently and turning around.

"So?" He shrugged, pulling his pants up.

"Don't do Dougie like that."

"You right." He pecked her lips. "I'll leave first." He said. She nodded and watched him walk out the bathroom, locking the door. She cleaned herself up briefly before adjusting the ends of her dress. She walked back out, nobody seemed to look at her oddly so she sat right back in her seat seeing Kay's chair was empty. He was in the middle of a conversation as if everything was normal.

Ariana couldn't help the feeling of regret that was in her stomach. She was overthinking, whether he had another female in the picture or whether he was going to right back with Ash after this.

Kay on the other hand kept glaring at her, seeing the look on her face. He wanted to make her his girlfriend already, but he didn't know what was getting in between them. It wasn't as easy as he thought it would be because he could still see the hurt in Ariana every time he looked at her.

"You good?" He questioned as he was about to sit back down.

"Yeah." She said pushing a piece of her hair behind her ear, looking the other way.

A few hours after of eating and celebrating Kay decided to take her home. As expected, he made his mind up to stay over.

She sat on the couch, tired. Kay kneeled down, taking off her heels. Ever since their run in the bathroom he noticed she wasn't the same since. She looked focused on something, like something was bothering her and be quickly picked up on it. He sat her heels to the side

"Ma what's wrong?" He asked. She slowly looked up at him, giving him an unsteady look. A tear randomly dropped down her face, leaving him more worried and confused.

"Was it something I did?"

"Kay I still love you and I know we won't work out." She sniffles, wiping her face. "And I have someone and I don't know what I wanna do. He just isn't you. I don't know why after years I'm still stuck on you."

"Why you keep jacking we won't work out?" He sat next to her on the couch.

"I just know we won't. Look at us now."

He sucked his teeth, wiping her face and pulled her into his chest. "You thinking too deep about shit. We was kids back then. I'm not going to play with you again. I love your soul ma."  He said kissing her forehead as he rubbed her back.

"Yeah but you said that back then too. Especially that last time you cheated on me before you blocked me. That one really hurt. I never even gotten a chance to speak on it."

"We here now. Talk."

"In the course of our relationship you cheated on me twice. Probably more I don't know about. That first time, I took you back simply because I was young and dumb. That second time I was just over it. We were already not in a good place in our relationship. Finding out I was pregnant on top of all of that was stressful. I know I shouldn't have did what I did but I don't think you realize the impact cheating had on me even still til this day."

"First of all it was only twice. I was young too, you gotta understand that. It's no excuse but I was young just doing anything. I'm sorry. I'll keep saying it everyday if that's what you want me to, but I deadass love you and I know we can work this shit out."

"It'll take some time Kay."

"I get it. I'll earn your trust back. I promise but you got to let me try." He said, she nodded simply. It was evident she still had a lot on her mind but he was going to be patient with her.  "Cmon mama let's go to bed." He tugged on her arm, walking to her bedroom.

He stripped her out of her dress and let her change into a pair of shorts and a sport bra. They laid in the bed, immediately cuddling up into each other.

"I'll pick Kimora up from your parents in the morning." He mumbled into her chest.