Ch 6: Halo To You Too!

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Though instead of knowing potential or current dangers the connection between two angels would be more of a mutual understanding or recognition. So her desire was clear as day to him.

Sariel hummed again before saying in a monotone voice "It's always the zealous ones who fall the hardest."

___

Two demons walk side by side. Not intentionally but coincidentally, Both with one goal in mind...

"Eriri would've given me a piggyback ride by now."

"Shut up, Valac."

Clara did her best to ignore Asmodeus's rudeness and just proceeded to crabwalk along the pathway.

"Heya Azz Azz, how come Eriri's not here?"

The pink haired demon scoffed but didn't seem all that upset at the blonde girl's absence.

"Perhaps that nitwit didn't have the foresight to consider coming to Iruma-sama's abode to escort him to school." He said with a bit to much haughtiness.

"Nitwit... nitwit... Hey! I've totally been called that too! Yay!" Clara exclaimed happily.

"That's not something to celebrate Valac!" Asmodeus shouted, now unhappy that they are too close to Sullivan's manor for him to ditch her on the ground and fly ahead to pick up Iruma.

___

Running late. Not usually something Erica would like to indulge in, but today seem to be a special day.

The high angels deserved the time of day more than some demon school after all, and if she were to be labeled a misfit she may as well roll with it.

She sped across the hallway, outdoors, and underground arriving at where the misfit class should be.

She didn't so much as pause to open the door she just busted it open and sped in, hearing a few dismayed sounds and gasps from her new classmates afterwards.

"Were you trying to hit me with those?" She faked a confused expression, gesturing towards the spears and various other weapons sticking from the wall and floor.

A short blonde boy with a black lightning shaped highlight going through his hair and balancing his entire body on his tail nervously scratched his neck with the same amount of shame as though he were caught stealing from a cookie jar and not participating in a would-be murder.

"Oh my! How graceful!" A tall blonde demoness in rather revealing clothing gushed.

"Wow, She came in faster than the spears could be triggered! Are we sure she didn't just fly in?" A demon who was all fluff and dressed like a samurai asked buddy who looked...asleep.

"Man, I didn't even see her." Said a tall dark haired student with many rings on his fingers.

They're praising me for not getting potentially killed by them? Demons are so backwards. No concerns of consequence.

Erica moved away from the crowd and towards a desk and her new classmates seemingly lost interest in her as they watched Iruma walk through and then dodge every obstacle.

It would seem she wasn't all that late after all.

But from her current position she could see every one of her weird peers. There were fourteen of them in total excluding herself. Some she had seen around school prior and others she had not.

There was one she was looking for in particular from what she could see things may change depending on which teacher they'd get.

Soon enough their teacher walked in and prevented the spears from hitting him with a swift act of magic.

...And it would seem their teacher was none other than Kalego-sensei. Oh joy.

And with that, class could finally start.

They would soon find themselves standing at a cliff overlooking an oddly scenic view. For the netherworld that is.

"Listen up brats! The results of your previous summoning test, along with this test will decide your rank. You will climb huge mountains, and keep away from demon birds and their nests" Kalego explained. "Also you may only cross warbling valley."

"Why not cutthroat valley?!" A hulking golden blond student, Sabnock Sabro, yelled in protest right next to her ear, Unreasonably upset in Erica's opinion.

"Currently it is a restricted area." Kalego answered "For whatever reason the guardian of cutthroat valley is agitated, therefore the race can't go there."

More was said but Erica was just looking over at Iruma but also resisting the urge to pull on Sabnock's tail. Her angelic instincts were also telling her to rip off this cocky demon's wings along with the tail...

Wings...

There's no way we can traverse the valley on foot in a reasonable span of time... This must be a flying race.

"I shall follow later." Kalego said, a pair of wings suddenly appearing from his back.

And on cue, the other students began sprouting their wings.

With the exception of two individuals.

A/N: Chapter title doesn't has much to do with the chapter with the possible exception of the first half but I don't care. I like puns!