Chapter 35- Sudden Tenderness

Start from the beginning

"Congratulations!" Ling Ran scolded softly.

He Zhang frowned in displeasure, but said nothing.

"You don't need to teach me how to do things." He Yushen stood up with a cold face.

"Do you think how much I want to be included in the He family tree?"

"If my father had taken me away, you..." Alpha's face turned cold mid-sentence, and he frowned slightly and sat next to Nan Yi.

Ling Ran in the wheelchair looked guilty and looked at him with a more distressed look.

"Take what he says as farts."

Nan Yi's white hand between the fingers was pulled into someone's hand. The alpha's hand was generous and gentle. Nan Yi stared at that hand in disbelief.

"This is your upbringing." He Zhang glanced coldly at He Yushen.

"You do not deserve."

"Okay, you two, stop arguing." Ling Ran looked at the tense father and son with a headache.

Nan Yi's thoughts were still on the hand holding her.

He felt a strange feeling towards the suddenly gentle He Yushen.

"Madam, the cake ordered by the young master has arrived."

The housekeeper happened to come in from outside the door, and Nan Yi suddenly came back to his senses.

He moved slightly, trying to withdraw his hand.

As a result, the hand holding his own became stronger.

"???"

"Be quiet." A deep voice rang in his ears, and Nan Yi's body felt like it was being hit by an electric current, making her feel a little itchy.

Originally there were only three people in the room, but as time passed and after dark, many more people came.

Nan Yi had moved to a corner and was sitting quietly, while He Yushen was talking to a man wearing glasses.

As for He Zhang, he was guarding Ling Ran.

Nan Yi quietly looked around at the people in the room, including old and young. Unlike the last time he attended Yan An's father's birthday party, the atmosphere today was relatively relaxed.

Everyone is dressed casually.

"who are you."

There was a five or six-year-old girl in front of Nan Yi. She was wearing a light yellow coat and a long white skirt. She stood in front of him curiously with her big eyes open.

"Are you an omega? You are so beautiful."

The little girl put her soft hands on Nan Yi's legs and stared at him with her head raised.

Children's words are always the most innocent, whether it's their eyes filled with stars or their involuntary desire to be close to Nan Yi.

It all comes from the heart.

Nan Yi lowered his head blankly.

When the little girl saw that he didn't speak for a long time, she complained impatiently.

"Why don't you speak? Do you dislike me?"

The little girl doesn't understand, she only knows that the omega mother often praises her for her beauty, and wherever she goes, people are vying to hug her.

"Brother, do you think I'm not good-looking?"

The little girl felt a little aggrieved, but she also liked the beautiful omega she had never seen before.

With her beautiful eyes filled with tears, Nan Yi looked at the child in front of him at a loss as if he was about to cry in the next second.

He shook his head quickly, but thought that the little guy might not understand what he meant.

He anxiously put his hand on the little girl's head and rubbed it gently.

The little girl was stunned. Facing the gentle omega, she couldn't help but like it.

"I know there's no one who doesn't like me." She finished in a happy voice.

So he took the big hands off his head and climbed into Nan Yi's arms to sit down.

Nan Yi was slightly startled.

There was an extra little head in front of him, and his focus fell on the head in front of him.

Two twin ponytails with red bows.

"Brother, I'll let you hold me for a while."

The bow is a little crooked.

Nan Yi raised his hand to adjust the crooked bow on his little head.

The child's body is soft, like a stuffed toy.

cute

Nan Yi held the little guy with one hand and played with her black hair on one side with the other.

There were a few more young omegas in the room, and they were still surrounding He Yushen, who was not far away.

But Nan Yi didn't pay attention. He was now focusing on the little guy in front of him.

"Brother, are you hungry?" the little girl asked again.

Nan Yi shook his head, but thought that the little girl couldn't see him.

So he took out his cell phone with one hand and typed a string of words.

[Brother is not hungry, are you hungry? 】

Fortunately, they are all words that girls can recognize, and she can understand them. "Well, I'm hungry and want to eat cake."

The little girl pointed to the cake with 49 written on it in the distance.