Chapter 32- Being Caught

Start from the beginning

"Add contact information and send the address."

The alpha on the side suddenly approached Nan Yi, and the page on his mobile phone that he had clicked was stretched out in front of him.

Nan also added alpha on the side and sent the address.

Maybe it was because he had drunk some wine, but Nan Yi felt a little dizzy in such a small space.

He leaned against the car window and rested with his eyes closed.

I don't know how long it took, but Nan Yi was shaken by the shoulder.

He opened his eyes in confusion. The door in front of him was unexpectedly familiar. He was stunned for a few seconds before Nan Yi realized that he was outside the villa.

"Your employer's family is quite rich."

Yin Lu beside him looked at the European-style villa and said softly.

Although Yin Lu looks unreliable, he is still a gentleman.

The car door was opened from the outside, and some cool breeze filled the car. Nan Yi shivered slightly.

After Nan Yi got out of the car, he made a gesture of thanks.

"You're welcome, come in quickly, cutie."

Nan Yi walked towards the gate. After staying in the car for a long time, he took a light sleep. After getting out of the car, he still couldn't stand the cold night.

"By the way, don't fall asleep in other people's cars in the future."

The hand that had opened the door paused, and Nan Yi turned around. The people in the car waved to him, rolled up the window and left.

The door was relatively far away from the living room, so Nan Yi walked faster.

it's too cold.

He finally felt the cold winter.

Nan Yi didn't bother to turn on the light and turned on the flashlight directly after entering the house.

The belated after-effect of alcohol made his head slightly dizzy, and he stumbled as he went up the stairs. Fortunately, he grabbed the handrail.

In a breathtaking second, the blush on his face faded a lot, replaced by a touch of paleness.

After stabilizing his body, he slowly went upstairs.

The sensor lights on the second floor lit up with his footsteps.

Nan Yi complained in his mind why the sensor light didn't turn on when he went up the stairs.

After walking outside for a short distance, Nan Yi was too cold to react for a while.

He wanted to go back to his room quickly and take a hot bath.

"Who sent you here?"

Not yet at the bedroom door. Nan Yi was frightened by the sudden sound behind him and shrank his shoulders.

He has a shocking physique, but someone keeps making sudden noises from behind him.

A low voice stained with coldness came from behind.

An extremely familiar voice.

Nan Yi slowly turned around.

It was He Yushen whom I hadn't seen for a month, and he came back suddenly for some reason.

His expression was calm, looking at Nan Yi quietly, but it was more frightening than getting angry.

He Yushen stared at the omega who was typing with his head down, trying his best to restrain himself from getting angry.

He had only been away for a month, and the always obedient omega not only smelled of alcohol, but also got home in a strange alpha's car.

[My friend's brother sent me back]

Nan Yi handed the explanation to He Yushen, hoping that he would quickly read it and let her enter the room.

"The driver assigned to you asked you to support him?"

"You come back smelling like alcohol in the middle of the night, and your body is mixed with pheromones. You don't mind being dirty."

He Yushen glanced coldly at the back of someone's reddish hand and frowned.

"Why don't you go in and wash yourself off!"

The alpha's words are ruthless and unpleasant to the ear.

Nan Yi couldn't refute, so he just walked into the room first with a pale face.

I put a bathtub of hot water on myself, temporarily forgetting what just happened, and soaked in a comfortable hot bath.

He Yushen waited outside the door for half an hour, impatiently trying to push open the closed door, but then withdrew his hand.

What kind of bath takes half an hour?

Waited another twenty minutes.

Coldness has condensed on the alpha's face, and his sword eyebrows are slightly furrowed.

The omega was really spoiled, but I said a few words to him.

Just hide in the bathroom and don't come out.

Have you learned to have a little temper?

"Nan Yi, come out."

He Yushen stood outside the door and shouted.

There was no movement inside, not even the sound of water.

He Yu took a deep breath and pushed open the door angrily.

"What are you kidding..."