Bad Influence

James lost his memory. James Anderson finds himself in a hospital that he doesn't recognise, along with unfamiliar faces. He has to stay there for two days, and as two days pass by, he needs to go to his private school.

He finds that school is hard. Kids are gossiping (about him), teachers are treating him like a disabled dog, and most of all, the school bully couple, Aaron Ford and Eva Simmons, are making him feel like a dirtbag.

But there is one girl that doesn't find him disgusting.

Catherine is scared. Catherine Noelle, the school praised shy girl, smarty pants of grade eight, is afraid. Afraid of the grade eight class and what might happen after the effect of when she humiliated Eva Simmons had dried out.

Afraid of how clueless James Anderson had appeared when he came to school. The one person that brings him up, the only good guy in the school, who protected her, defended her, and lifted her spirits.

But rumour is, James had lost his memory. Did he forget the spark they had together? Did he forget the wonderful relationship they had?

This story is for all ages, with no mature literature.

Stats:
Ongoing
Started 11/6/23
Ended: ---

Main Characters:

James Anderson

Catherine Noelle

Chris Smith

Aaron Ford

Eva Simmons

If you want to read this thank you so very much! This story is ongoing.