BASIC INFORMATION TWO: CELESTE ACADEMY

CELESTE ACADEMY  is the primary learning institute of aspiring knights and alike who wishes to serve their world and learn the ancient art of Demon Slaying. It is divided into two departments, the DEVELOPMENT WING, and the CELESTE'S DEPARTMENT. Also called DevDept and Knight Area respectively.

Celeste Academy hosts a special program, a one-of-a-kind highly competitive system, under the surveillance of the CELESTE DISPATCH DIVISION (CDD). This system encourages students to participate in duels and combats, giving the winner the chance to be granted a rank among a circle of twelve students, deemed the best in combat and performance--the CELESTIAL TWELVE or CELESTIAL CIRCLE.

The ranks come with both responsibilities and benefits.

The primary responsibilities being the following:

1. Guard the hidden tomb of the king below.

2. Serve as a role model to others.

3. Assist in minor missions.

4. Help enforce the rules and regulations inside the academy.

CELESTE ACADEMY 's main campus is located in the heart of the Dark Continent, allowing the people who reside in it to develop immunity against demonic presence.

The old castle the academy uses as its building is an ancient structure that traces back to thousands of years ago, continuously maintained and renovated with a barrier surrounding the premises.

The barrier is renewed once in a while to help ensure its stability and security against demonic attacks.

The curriculum offers different learning areas to fully prepare a student for her/his life as a knight, offering courses in Weapon's Art, History, Demonology, Law Enforcement, Language, Combat, and Power Control, with minor education regarding Alchemy.

For the students in the DevDept, their area of study focuses on Alchemy, Invention, Development, Blacksmithing, Weapon & Gear Designing, Power Control, and Language with minor education on History and Demonology.

Because of the differences, the DevDept and Knight Area rarely meet.

Even more so, there is a special course offered for nobilities and government employee hopefuls. Their course being composed primarily of Law Enforcement, Language, History, Demonology, Combat, Weapon's Art, Power Control, Alchemy with minor background on Sociality & Etiquette.

It must be known that students in the DevDept are not legible for duels and are not allowed to take a position among the Celestial Twelve. Their ranks are determined purely by academic performance and their special projects.