Chapter 30 - Dinner Break

Start from the beginning

Arjun entered and looked around for Shyra

Seeing him, Shyra waved her hand excitedly making him chuckle when he spotted her.

He went and sat in the table she chose.

Shyra:
"Arjuneyyy inga menu la super ah irruku! Va order panulam! pasikudhu!"

Arjun nodded and they both bent their heads and were seriously discussing what to order.

A waiter came and said:
"Sir wahan live counter hai Chaat ke liye! Aap udhar se kha sakthe ho main course order karne se pehele!"
("Sir We have a live counter for Chaat items! You can eat there before ordering main course!")

Arjun:
"Acha! Sare Chaat hai kya udhar?"
("Oh! All Chaat items are there?)

Waiter:
"Ji Sir!"
("Yes Sir")

Arjun:
"Great! Thanks!"

Shyra was utterly surprised and was looking between waiter and Arjun.

Arjun:
"Shyra Ma..anga live counter..."

Shyra spoke not letting him complete.

Shyra:
"Arjuneyy! Vonnaku Hindi theriyuma???? And that too perfect pronounciation and accent!"

Arjun who was going to tell her what the waiter said was shocked.

Arjun:
"Ma! Vonnaku Hindi theriyuma!?"

Shyra:
"Haan! Ungaluku eppudi..?"

Arjun:
"Ennaka..growing up I had some really close North Indian friends.. approm neraya Mumbaikars and Delhi pasanga engineering, Master's la kuda irrundhanga...I learned Hindi as a kid and appudiye I became fluent! Nee sollu!"

Shyra:
"Ennakum orru friend irruka Arjuneyy! Ava kooda irrundhu irrundhu I became fluent!"

They both laughed at another common thing which they found out about eachother.

After having chaat they proceeded to order main course.

Shyra:
"Aiyyee inga Jalebi kuda irruku pa! Arjuney naama 2 plates order panulam ok va?"

Arjun had a slight smile on his face and looked a bit lost as soon as heard Jalebi.

Shyra:
"Arjuneyy? Arjun???? OK va? "

Arjun:
"Haan?" Illa ma..nee oru plate order panu..nee sapudu"

Shyra:
"Yen Ma vonnaku pudikadha?"

Arjun:
"Illa...pudikum...rombo pudikum but only those made by one person...avanga ennoda 2 years thaan older but she is like my mom!"

Shyra:
"You're missing her .."

Arjun nodded his head.

Arjun:
" I will make you meet her! You will love her...infact I won't be surprised if you forget me after meeting her!"🤣

Shyra:
"Aiyeee appudi yen sollura?! I will never forget you! Ever!"

Arjun:
"Ma...velayatuku sonnen ma!"

Shyra:
"Still!"😒

Arjun held his ear:
"Ok Soryy! Innime velatuku kuda sola matten! Ok va?"

Shyra:
"Haan!And I can't wait to meet her!"

They were interrupted by Arjun's phone.

He was about to cut the call when he saw the call id.

He picked it up immediately!

Arjun:
"Haan bolo Bhai!"
("Yes tell Bro!")

Arjun showed 2 minutes to Shyra and got up and went outside to attend the call.

Shyra chuckled and proceeded to order and started scrolling through her fans atrocities.

----‐---‐--------------
Next day,

Kabir applied to become a member of Committee for Ethical Practices of Businesses (CEPB).
It was a Committee established by PM of India 5 years back due to the increasing number of new businesses and Entrepreneurs.

It consisted of top Businessmen and the CEPB had the power to seal and end even a big empire if it found any Business or company violating any of its policies. All companies whether Indian or Foreign had been registered under CEPB since its founding.

Kabir was planning to trap JEEVA with CEPB.

This was his masterplan to end it!

He smirked thinking about his plan.

___________________________________________

A/N:

Thank you for your support.

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.

Your comments are my
motivation.

Always stay kulukulu
-Anu💜