A father triangle

Eustice had been watching over Philomel as she gave him a cold look he felt a deep hole in his heart he doesn't know why but something doesn't feel right.

He has been investigating the mysterious man Philomel drew on the piece of paper he had looked for anyone with the description his advisor told him it might be an imaginary friend but this drawing looks too real to be her imagination normally children with these "friends" would be more creative not "almost"human like he slumped on his chair clearly annoyed.

Now... Philomel wants to study abroad he heard it loud and clear he even mentally shook his head trying to figure out what is happening he thought she was happy being an only child and the life of royalty.

The same advisor said she was growing up a little girl who is ready to fly into the wild...

This was unacceptable!

He gave her the top teachers and tutors to educate her but she beat them... she really wanted to study abroad...

That was the reason right?

Well that was a big mistake...

Philomel came with a girl who looked exactly like his deceased wife Philomel simply said she was his real "daughter" the proof was when she was on the streets and she saw her birth mother who told her everything...

"It's the right thing to do..." Philomel looked away "I hope things go well for you" Philomel left the room before he could say a word.

He looked at his supposed daughter who was from his blood yet he didn't feel anything...

...........................

Philomel bit her lips she should be happy for her father... guess she still has feelings for him but she will burry them no matter how hard it would be.

She had to do this...

Unknown to her a white cat had been following her this cat was none other than the all powerful Archmage Luguin who was watching after Philomel he watched as she was more powerful than him having to be taught by a mysterious Archmage Philomel grew up beautifully like a blooming flower not going to lie she looks like her mother more than himself.

Luguin has looked for the mysterious Archmage background but nothing as if he doesn't exist he overheard them talking about her coming with him to where he is going to work.

Interesting he speculated that he was a foreigner from a foreign country...

...........

Philomel took Ludger cold personality hidings behind a mask like him but she was interested in mixing magic and machines.

Ludger created a double feature hairpin where Philomel could hide a blade one cut and poison flows through your veins without anyone knowing or a blade itself.

Ludger taught her how to lure victims to "death" her charms and beauty makes men come to her (like kyoka from bsd) Ludger had no idea on how to raise children not even in his previous life where his only concern was to pass every test and make it into the best university...

Philomel was an assassin in heart he made sure she could defend herself.

Philomel had told him of dreams well nightmares of her dying by her "fathers" hands she yelled his name one night as she sobbed on him once so she was used to violence those dreams were the same as the book he called them prophecy's so it was meant to be used by her.

Philomel had been traumatized by those dreams Ludger had to endure her every tantrum.

He taught her like an Asian parent (mother who is chaotic and overprotective) from poetry to dancing and etc.