(That day when he came to see me, he appreciated mom and told her to give him 'gajar ka halwa' only and he'll be happy)

I keep on praying to God, please save me as if I am the witness of a murder or something.

I entered in the hospital with a white sunflower bouquet so it'll suits with the surrounding as hospitals are mostly painted with white only.

I went straight away to the reception and asked a good-looking receptionist "Dr. Naksh Khurana?". She asked, checking her register, "Do you have an appointment?"

I said, "No."

She said, "No problem" and asked for my name.

I slowly said, "Arohi Kashyap."

The moment I said my name, she stopped to pen down, raised her head up and looked at me from down to up like a loafer and I felt weird.

She asked with a shock on her face, "Arohi? The lucky girl? The one who got engaged with sir?"

I found her little jealous but to make her more jealous I proudly said, "Yes! The lucky girl."

"Okay ma'am," she said.

She asked me to wait while she informed him.

I sat down on couch, read some magazines, looked at my watch to see time, it was 11:45.

(I didn't realized I was half an hour early. If my pals will come to know about this, I'm sure they'll slap me)

Before leaving home, I informed them that I wasn't going to come to school that day.

Later, receptionist asked me to go inside the sir's cabin. While I got up to my heart starts beating faster like it will come out of my body. I was damn nervous and facing him alone scares me little more.

While getting in I asked, "May I come in?"

He bantered, "This is not your school where students need permission from teachers to get in."

I entered.

"Can't you see there's a handsome guy sitting right in front of you and you are busy in examining interior of the cabin," he said. "You are not looking the same like first time but still gorgeous in this mango dress. My mango," he said with a cunning smile on his face.

This time with all my guts I looked toward him and realized why he asked me to wear this mango dress.

He dressed himself in a mango shirt with a black coat over in it along with black pants.

He introduced me to some of his colleagues and other staff and then said, "Let's go."

I asked, "Where?" I trust him, but, still going with him alone slightly scared me.

He, without saying anything, grabbed my hand in his hand in front of everybody. It seems like everything is paused for . All eyes were on us. I was feeling bit shy but instead I was proud too especially when I passed in front of the receptionist's eyes bidding her goodbye.

He opened his Audi's door for me like a gentleman does. I asked him again where are we going.

He said with a smile on his face, "We are going to my pal's place at B.K.C. They all are waiting for us and dying to meet you."

Finally, we reached. Everybody welcomed us with a scream of, "SURPRISE" with a large goofy smile on their faces. He introduced me. One fo his friends said, "Luckily we met. Thank God, because we all were tired of hearing from him, Arohi is this, Arohi is that and blah, blah. Every time its just you on his mind. You know, he was a popular guy during college times. Every other girl wants to have him. He was in a relationship with some of but didn't found anyone worth it, like he finds you.

I looked at him and thought, he was in relationship?

Girlfriends. They did most of the talking, while I, as always, just listened, one of his friend mentioned. 

"We don't know much about you but still we feel like we know you."

"One thing is damn true, you are looking fabulous and you both dressed up in the same colour, huh?" they complimented and laughed and I laughed along.

"Wait! there's an another surprise for you," Naksh informed me.

He went inside a room. A minute later, he asked me to turn around. As I turned around, I put my both hands on my face, for few seconds and a soft voice said, "Hello Arohi. Surprised?"

Seeing all my pals Shanaya, Arish and Cheryl standing infront with Amrit, Dinesh and Tanmay. All three congratulated us for the 'engagement' and Amrit complained, "You forgot your long time friend?" I, in a gloomy way asked for an apology.

"At one cost," he said.

I asked, "What?"

He smirked and said, "Don't you dare forgot me in your wedding."

I smiled and said, "I will not, definitely."

I asked Naksh, "how?"

He looked a little proud, and raising his collars up and said, "I know I'm genius. You don't need to thank me."

I started laughing with him, and he said, "Just for this, I called your pals so you don't feel bored and enjoy as much as you can."

I blushed and slowly asked him, "How did you manage?"

"Day before yesterday, invited your pals and planned this out. I must say, your pals are really good people and their guys are great too. They told me, anything to put a smile on Arohi's face and here they are.

"Now, its time for some blast," one of Naksh's pal said. He asked we both to dance. I was quite uncomfortable dancing in front of everyone.

I looked at him and he looked at me. I said to him, 'No, I can't,' with my eyes. He blinked down understanding my situation and said to them, "She's little low today. I hope you guys understand."

They all said its fine taking a promise from him, we want to see you dancing together soon.

After all this, I thanked to my pals and their for such a lovely surprises and started gabbling with them.

Meanwhile, a voice filled with sweetness of honey distracted our attention towards it. We searched for it and found Naksh singing a song 'Just that girl' by Drew Seeley.

It was a big astonishing moment for me. After finishing his song a huge round of applauded him. He said, "This one was for you."

His pals said, "He won many prizes in singing. If he wasn't a Cardiologist then sure he be a singer. You are responsible for stealing a cardiologist's heart away from him.."

It was then that the two of us shared the most beautiful smile and kept looking deep in each other's eyes and forgetting about everyone watching us.