25

Trigger Warning!!!!!! 

S.A.

...

Hyunjin was amazed at how well he told the story in just one breath, but he wanted Chan to get to their home so he could go out and look for Felix. "Please hurry, Chan. I don't know what to do," he implored.

Chan could sense the fear in Hyunjin's voice, and he knew he had to act fast. "That ASSHOLE. I am on my way, Hyunjin. I will be there in about 5 minutes. Don't worry. We'll find Felix," he said with a reassuring tone and hung up the call.

All Hyunjin could do now was wait and pray that Felix would be found safe and sound.

...

Felix's eyes fluttered open, and he felt a jolt of pain shoot through his body. Groaning, he tried to move, but his limbs felt heavy and unresponsive. Gradually, the sensation returned to his fingers and toes, and he became aware of a musty smell in the air.

Looking around, he saw that he was in a dimly lit basement with rough concrete walls and pipes snaking along the ceiling. The air was damp and chilly, and he felt a shiver run down his spine. He tried to stand, but his legs were weak and unsteady, and he stumbled back onto the cold, hard floor.

As he lay there, disoriented and confused, he looked around and realized that he was alone in the room, with no windows or doors in sight. Fear crept into his mind as his eyes searched for an escape route.

He then noticed that the place was infested with rodent droppings with cobwebs hanging from the ceiling and had a pungent smell that made him feel nauseous. He was all alone, or at least that's what he thought.

He tried to recall when Jeongin had left, but his mind was foggy, and he couldn't seem to remember anything after his eyes and body had given up on him.

He wondered what had happened to him in this room. Felix felt a sense of dread creeping up on him as he realized that he was trapped naked in this filthy and forsaken place.

As he sat there on the cold, hard floor, he felt an overwhelming sense of sadness wash over him. He lifted his knees towards his chest and wrapped his arms around them as if trying to hold himself together. His tears flowed silently down his cheeks, the only sound in the otherwise quiet room. Every breath he took felt like a struggle as if he was carrying the weight of the world on his shoulders. The pain in his heart was so intense that he couldn't help but cry, releasing all the emotions that had been building up inside him for so long.

He cried for someone to come and rescue him.

He was longing for someone in particular.

That someone being his Jinnie.

He wants to be with him.

He needs to be with him.

Felix's teeth were clattering because of the cold. He was freezing cold, his exposed body shivering in response, and his lower back ached so badly, not like the pain he felt after being with Hyunjin— Felix craved that pain— he loved how he felt after making love with his boyfriend.

This time, it was less painful, but he felt dirty. He felt so dirty that he cried a little more because of it. He felt wrong.

"What did you do to me?" he screamed in an attempt to get answers from the person who was watching him from the shadows—the person who had done him wrong —The person he hated the most.

Suddenly, a monitor flickered to life. The room was instantly illuminated by the static black- and- white reflection. Within seconds, a video began to play, showing Jeongin fiddling with the camera, adjusting its position, and patiently waiting for it to focus on his subject.