Chapter 1. Thinking out loud

So you wouldn't believe what happened today  i got my report card and you know what it dose right it decides weather you go to the next grade or not,and i'm opening it and i passed barley with a 75 like who dose that.Any way i'm walking to my house and i see a dog normally i would pet it and that's the end of that story, but this time it was different i'm walking seconds later....... i'm huffing and puffing and the dog is barking at me in my head " this can not get worse".

Then it dose when i get home there's screaming and crying and, i don't know what to do i'm just standing there listening and watching them go crazy. 

"ugggghhh OK dad i don't have to...." he cut me off 

"I know darling you just have to be responsible"......

" so what your saying is that i have to be responsible enough to go somewhere?..."

" OK so i have to be responsible to go somewhere so like if i want to go to the mall like i don't even understand?...."

"what was that i didn't hear you !!!"

" O.M.G dad i can't do anything without you saying that all i'm doing is trying to think out loud have you ever heard of that...?" you know what i'm done with this conversation !!!! i'm going upstairs"

" her attitude is just upsetting me i'm going to bed "

so i'm upstairs and in my head who knows anything could have happened my emotions are just off and today can't get any worse than it already is i'm just going today down and just forget about the whole thing and who knows what can happen tomorrow everything ohhh no i forgot that my Friends are coming over and i don't have anything in check. And since that was just the last day off school we get to go out and have some real fun by fun i mean go to the carnival go out to eat something to where i can forget about the whole situation. 

moments later...........!!!!!!!!!!