TWO, was i stupid for trusting you?

Start from the beginning

"With who?" the blonde questioned. "Where do you live?"

"You're with that Irish inspector who's after my dad," Liv didn't even realise she called Tommy her dad.

"I'm not with any Inspector, I'm fifteen I doubt I'd be any use to them," Iris chuckled. "So are you going to tell me where you live or do I need to ask someone?"

"Six Watery Lane," the brunette gave in, in the hopes that the blonde knew where that was.

"I live close to there. Come on," Iris held her hand out for the brunette to grab.

"Olivia," she mumbled while reluctantly taking her hand reluctantly.

"Iris."

"Pol?" Liv shouted, walking further into the house with Iris following. "Pollyyyy," she drew out.

"Finn?" she shouted.

"Anyone? Where the fuck is everyone?" she muttered to herself until Tommy entered the living room where Liv had thrown herself on to the sofa with Iris looking at her with a concerned look. "Stop looking at me like that, I'll be fine just need my aunt Polly."

"Why? What's happened?" Tommy asked, Liv's eyes opening and her head snapping to the man. "What happened?"

"Your little situation has got me beat up because I don't know anything," she huffed with a roll of her eyes. Iris looked between the two figuring the man that was walking closer to them was Olivia's dad and it was his fault his daughter was covered in bruises and blood. "Where's Pol?"

"Betting shop."

"Can you go get her for me please?" she asked again.

Tommy didn't answer but shouted Finn who came bounding down the stairs, "Go get Pol, tell her Liv needs her." The boy looked at him and the girls that were sat on the sofa before making a move to the shop.

Polly gasped at the sight of her great-niece who happened to be smiling at her. "Polly!"

"What on earth happened to you?" she rushed to her side.

"Oh, you know the usual. You lot keeping secrets and me getting beat by random men because I don't have the information they want," she shrugged subtly glaring at Tommy over her aunt's shoulder.

"Finn, go get me a bowl and cloth. Tommy go get me a needle so I can stitch her face and you, whoever you are keep her still because this will hurt," Polly pointed to each of them.

Iris nodded as the Meadows-Shelby girl gripped onto her hand while Tommy splashed her face with whiskey after Polly cleaned around her cut. Finn held her other hand to keep her still as she gritted her teeth to stop herself from crying out in pain. "Mum would be turning in her grave if she could see me and knew this was your fault," Liv breathed out staring at the man who had a grip on her face as Polly finished the stitches on her face before she moved to the gash on the arm.

"She'd be punching me so I looked worse than you," Tommy gave her a small smile.

"What are we going to do with you, Ollie?" Polly sighed once she finished stitching the girl's arm.

"Maybe I'll be seeing my mum sooner than we all thought," she chuckled earning a tap on the shoulder from Polly.

"Shut up," Polly scolded.

"Am I done?"

"Yes," Polly stood up. "Stay away from the Inspector and off you go."

"I wasn't doing it on purpose my face really hurts," Liv rolled her eyes. "Where's Ada?" the brunette turned to look at where her aunt was standing to be met with Iris instead of her great-aunt. "Where did she go?"

"Through that door," Iris pointed to the door leading to the betting shop.

"You're pregnant," Liv stated rather than asked her aunt while she pushed the popcorn towards Iris.

Ada turned her head with a small nod, "Yeah I am."

"I know, that's what I just said," she tutted. "Is it his?"

"No, Ollie I don't know who's it is," the woman spoke sarcastically. "Yes it his." She looked over wearily at Iris.

"Don't worry about her she doesn't even know where she is, she won't tell anyone will you?"

The blonde shook her head, "Don't worry your secret is safe with me." Ada nodded and smiled at her  as the theatre lights faded and the black and white film started.

Liv wasn't sure how much of the film they had watched before the door opened harshly and the light from the outside seeped into the darkness. The two Shelby's and Iris peeked backwards to see Tommy marching down the centre of the theatre and sitting behind Ada.

"Tell me the man's name, Ada," Tommy's voice was scarily low.

"Rudolph Valentino," she replied in the same tone as Tommy not taking her eyes off the screen in front of her. Tommy suddenly stood up and walked out of the theatre.

"Do you really think that worked?" Liv asked her as the three of them watched the film come to a stop and the lights came back on as Tommy marched angrily back into the theatre.

"Get out!" he yelled as people looked in confusion. "All of you! Go on! Get out!" he yelled again to the people who were still in the theatre.

"I said tell me his fucking name," he snarled at Ada.

The four of them sat in silence.

"Oh no," Liv muttered, throwing her head back slightly.

"Freddie fucking Thorne!"

Tommy's nostrils flared in both anger and surprise. Iris looked between the Shelby's not knowing what was going on. She made note of Ada's anger, Liv sitting with her head back, her hand close to the blonde's and Tommy not knowing what to say next.

"Yeah. You're best mate since school. The man who saved your life in France. So, go on. Go and cut him. Cut him up and chuck him in the cut," Ada continued enraged.

Ada stood up and turned around once Tommy had left, "Oi, we're Shelby's too, you know. Put our fucking film back on!"

Ada sat back down with sigh and went back to eating her popcorn, smiling sadly as Liv laid her head on her aunt's shoulder.  "You know, you remind me of your mum everyday," Ada kissed Liv's head.

  "You know, you remind me of your mum everyday," Ada kissed Liv's head