"Yes, thanks dad."

"Your welcome. Bye."

"Bye."

Ryujin hung up and smiled "I'll stay with you."

"Yayyy." Yeji cheered, making ryujin giggle.

Ryujin sat back in the bed next to yeji, putting her arm round her while yeji lays her head on her shoulder.

"I'm glad I have you by my side. I never knew being enemies would turn into this. But I'm glad. I can't wait for a whole future with you." Yeji said.

Ryujin smiled, laying her head on her girlfriends head.

"Mmm. Same. Love you, yeddeong."

"Yeddeong?"

"Mm. It's your new nickname." ryujin said "only I can call you it."

"Cute. Ryuddaeng."

Ryujin smiled, kissing yeji's cheek.

And with that, they just chilled out.

"Yeddeong, wake up. Your going to be late for school." Ryujin said, shaking yeji awake.

She just groaned and turned onto her other side so her back was facing ryujin "five more minutes."

Ryujin sighed "I told you we shouldn't of stayed up till 3 in the morning laughing at random things on your phone."

"It was fun, okay? Now let me sleep." Yeji said.

"Cmon babyyy. I would hate for you to be late." Ryujin said.

"I'm too tired. I don't wanna go to school. Can I stay off with you? It's so boringgg without you in school." yeji said.

"Yeji you can't stay off because of that—"

"Pleaseeee. I've never been off, one day won't hurt." yeji asked.

"I don't want your attendance to drop. You sure you wanna stay off?"

"Mhm." yeji nodded.

How could ryujin say no to the most beautiful, jaw dropping, gorgeous, caring, lovely, kind, hottest, girl that was staring straight through her soul.

"Fine. Only once."

Yeji smiled and nodded, leaning closer so she could kiss her on the lips.

"Love you, ryuddaeng."

"Love you way more, yeddeong."

"And with that. BANG. Punched him straight round the fuckin face." Someone said. Hyunjin walked into his form room, seeing some random dude sitting with them at their table. He sped walked over, sitting down as him and his friends say hi and fist bump.

"Who's this?" Hyunjin asked.

"New kid." Chan answered.

"Hi." Hyunjin smiled.

"Bonjour." the new person said back, returning a small smile "I'm hongjoong. Pleasure to meet you."

"Pleasure to meet you too. I'm hyunjin."

"Great." The boy named 'hongjoong' smiled, sweetly.

Soon enough the teacher walked in and everyone went silent. He did attendance and started talking about the school rules and how people have been misbehaving badly. Literally no one was listening to him.

Soon enough the bell rang for lesson as everyone stood up, grabbing their bags and leaving to their first lesson.

"Do you know where your going?" Hyunjin asked.