~~11~~

Ishita's POV

Today is the day, I am going to enter a new part of my life. New people and new relations will be added to my life from today. I woke up early with my over-excited sister jumping on my bed.

"Didi uthoo. Kya kar rahe ho? Aaj shaadhi hai aapki aur aap soo rahe ho abhi tak? Mere ko toh jiju ki chinta hai. Jiju ko wife kay roop may kumbkarn milayga." Ziya said while jumping on my bed after banging on my bedroom door.

(Wake up sissy. What are you doing? It's your wedding say and you are sleeping till now? I worry about my brother-in-law. My brother-in-law is getting Kumbkarn in the form of his wife.)

"Btaun main tere ko? Kisay baat rahi hai teri badi behen saye? Aaj ki baat hai kal saye hogi bhi nahi Ishista yahan." Mom said entering the room and smacked by the annoying sister's head.

(Should I teach you a lesson? How are you talking to your sister this way? This is just a matter of today, she will not be here from tomorrow onwards.)

Mumma patted my head while Ziya rubbed her head where she had just been smacked by Mumma. "Uth jao abh. Make up artist bhi aane vale hai. Haam loogo ko jaldi pahuchna hai yahan to see all the preparations."

(Wake up now. Make-up artist are also on their way. We have to reach early to see all the preparations.)

I nodded at her words and went to my bathroom to freshen up for today. My hands were covered in chooda. The chooda ceremony was done yesterday by a close friend of Mumma, more like a brother to her. They know each other from their 11th class. My chooda was covered by a handkerchief as I was not allowed to see it before the wedding. Ziya stayed in my room lying on my bed. More like lying like dead. Pagal hai yeh. Ikdaam pagal vali pagal. I thought while shaking my head. (She is stupid. Full stupid.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ma'am, open your eyes and see your final look." The assistant of the booked make-up artist informed me while taking some steps back.

Currently, I am sitting on my vanity chair placed in my room. I wore the blouse of my wedding lengha as per the instruction of the make-up artist. I open my eyes and see myself with my hair in a well-braided bun, which was adored by the red roses. I move my head from left to right to see my final look.

"Is it possible to just make a normal and simple bun? Bun without braids." I asked while making eye contact with the make-up artist through the mirror. After thinking about my suggestion while caressing her chin, she finally nodded.

My hair was opened from the braids and was styled into a normal and simple bun. After some time all of their work was done. The make-up artist complimented me and left after hugging and congratulating me on my wedding. I reminded her that she had to be at the wedding.

The make-up artist, Anaya was the daughter of one of our family friends. My parents are close to her parents but me and Ziya didn't get the time to talk to her and make good relations.

When Anaya and her assistant left, leaving me alone in my room. From yesterday whenever I am alone, I get these thoughts that are never going to be true. These irrational thoughts are going to mess up something really bad. I know that these thoughts will create a hole in the ship, in the ship which was perfectly fine and sailing till these thoughts were unconscious.

I was deep in thought when I heard my door being closed with a loud bang. I shot my eyes towards the gate and just as I thought, it was none other than Ziya. "Ziya,tu na pitt jayegi mere say ek din." (Ziya, I will beat you one day.)

"Ek cheez na aapko bhi pta hai aur mere ko bhi ki aap mere ko maaro gaye nahi." She completed the fact with her evil laugh, which made me laugh. (There is one thing that we both know that you will never hit me.)

"Tu kyun aayi thi yahan yeh bta." I asked her in a tone that indicated that I was not interested in hearing her jokes. (Why did you come here?)

"Mumma boli thi ki didi ki help karado." (Mom asked me to help you out.) She said while sitting comfortably on my bed. "Aacha mere ko na kuch btana tha tere ko, issay phele main sasural chali jaun." (I have to tell you something before going to my in-laws house.) "Kya? Kya? Kya btana hai?" She asked while jumping and coming near me. (What? What? What do you want to tell me?)

"Ki tu aur teri baato may ek cheez common hai. Tum dono hi stupid ho." I said while fake smiling at her. (That you and your talks have one thing in common. That you both are stupid.)I saw her smile vanish into an offended face. She placed her hand over her mouth and looked at me without blinking.

"Acchi baat hai aaj kay baad nahi dikhogaye aap. Bahut gande ho aap. Aisa koi bolta hai aapni chooti, masum, bholi, sundar aur sarv gunn sampan behen ko? Aur vaisay bhi bahut lame tha joke." She said while crossing her hands in front of her chest, indicating that she was angry.

(It's good that after today I will not see you here. You are very bad. Who says stuff like this to their small, innocent, naive, beautiful, and excel-in-all-field sister? Anyway your joke was very lame.)

"Tere par gaye hai," I said while walking to my closet to get ready. (They are the same as you.) Ziya also stood up with me and asked "Kya matlab?" (What do you mean?) I didn't reply to her question and just entered my closet and closed the door. "YOU ARE VERY BAD. Main lame hun toh phir voh ship name bhi lame laga hoga aapko. Nahi laga lame? Ek minute tha kya?" (Am I lame? Then that ship name will also be lame. Didn't you find it lame? What was it?)

"Abhishi" I said and instantly regret saying it. "Ohhhoooo. Bada yaad hai ship name. Nice nice. Visay aachi hi baat hai aap dono ka ship name toh yaad hai. Ship haam loog karangay aur aap loog ship chalaogaye. You should be aware of the name of the ship that you are captaining." (You remember the ship name. It's good that you remember the ship name. We all are shipping you guys and you guys will be the captain of the boat.)

"Chup hoja tu."I said while getting ready. I shouldn't have said it out loud. I liked our names merged. It will be a cute name for our kids. Abhishi ya Abhishri , is also good. Wait a minute. Kids. What am I even thinking? Divert Divert. (Shut up.)

"I know ki aap full laal hoge. Accha chalo main kuch nahi bolungi abh." (I know that you are red like a tomato due to the blushing. I will not say anything else from now on.) Ziya said while I heard her footsteps fading and soon heard the door close.

I came out of the closet with my full wedding attire. Mom knocked and entered the room. She said my name and then stopped. I lifted my head to look at her and saw her standing there with her mouth open and moist eyes. "Bahut hi soni lag rahi hai. Tenu kisi ki nazar na lage." (You are looking very pretty. Hope you don't catch an evil eye.) I hugged her and wiped her tears.

"I came to inform you that we are running a bit late. We have to leave as soon as possible." She said while putting a black dot behind my ear. I nodded at her words and followed her out of home. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N- Thanks a lot for reading the chapter. Don't forget to vote , comment and share the story with all your desi romance lovers.

Thanks once again.

Follow me on Instagram- pluvio__phile11.