Invitations

It was a nice morning. It was a weekend. Idia and I woke up during the middle of the day. The previous night spent playing games. Idia and I were hanging out like usual. Until Idia spoke up. "There was a knock at my door last night. I had gotten mail. My parents sent me a letter. They are hosting a banquet in the Olympian kid's honor. That means I have to go. I wish. I had a choice not to. Their business buddies will be there. Since I had told my parents about you. They sent your name with Mine and Ortho's invite. Will you come with me."

"Off course Idia, I would love to meet your parents."

Thank you so much with you there. I think my hp will last longer." Idia sighs before saying. "but they had twelve extra invites. They want me to invite some of mine and your friends. I am not good at that though. Can you pass them out? I will let you choose. Who to come along," Idia says snuggling close to me on the couch.

I thought for a moment. " Sure, I would be glad too. I have some people in mind."

Idia smiled, but it quickly changed to a nervous frown. "Will you be fine amongst so many people. The party will be big and fancy. I bet considering the crowd."

I begin to say something but retract it to say something else. "Yeah, I am confident in that. I will prove my worth to be your wife there." I grin sly. The tips of Idia's hair turn pink and he blushes.

"Oh, that's fine, you won't have to try hard. I believe. They will love you like you are." Idia says flustered at the fact. I spoke of being his wife. I took this moment to give him a surprise kiss on the cheek.

"We will be the most beautiful couple there." His hair grows a stronger shade of pink.

"I-I will stand strong. Knowing you are by my side." I nod, and we get back to watching our movie.

We had three days. It would last three days. Until the banquet was ready. Winter break was coming up. There was no need to ask headmaster Crowly's permission. I went to library first. Two of the invites I have decided will go to Reina and Riddle. 

I find them at a table and approach them. " Hey Reina and Riddle, I have these invites to a banquet. The Olympians are hosting. These first two are for you. Will you two come?"

"We have no plans right riddle."

"My mother said that she was wrapped up in work. We can go."

"Then we would be glad to Scarlett."

"Thank you both, it will last three days. Here are the invitations. We are to leave in three days." They both nod, and I walk of. I look back watching Reina inch closer to Riddle and give him a kiss on the cheek. He blushes in surprise, and I walk out leaving them to flirt. I head to the Savanaclaw dorm mirror. Once I'm there I look for Luna Jack and Leona. The next invites going to them. I spot Luna and Jack talking. Leona is off to the side. I call for them. "Leona, Luna, Jack, I have something for you three. They make their way over.

"What do you want fox."

I ignore the displeasure in his voice and speak. "I have these invitations to a banquet the Olympians are hosting for their kids in three days. It will last a total of three days. I was hoping that you three would come."

"I don't attend formals. There is too much talking there in addition. I can't take a nap. While I am there."

I look at Leona with innocent eyes. "Thats too bad, I was planning to invite Kira WITH Malleus."

"Oh, you sly fox this was your plan." Leona glares at me. "Fine, I will go to the banquet. Give me the invite."

As I hand it to him. I look to Leona and Jack. "We will come." They both hold out their hands. I hand them the invitations and excuse myself. Before I can turn. I spot Jack and Luna's hands intertwine. As they walk off. I smile. Once back to the dorm mirror room. I head to Octavinelle. Once inside Montro Lounge I ask to see Azul and Floyd.

I run through the same information. Before asking, "Can you two come."

"Having the chance to talk business with the Olympians is huge. Of course, I will go."

"Me too, I want to see. What these Olympians are like, Ghostfishie." Floyd says with a mischievous grin.

"Jade, you watch the lounge. While we are gone." He nods.

"I'm sorry. I couldn't invite. You too Jade. These other invites, I plan to hand to some other people."

"It is quite alright. I understand. The Scarabia students will keep me entertained." I smile. Happy that he understood. I head back out and enter Pomefiore. I find Rook and Vil talking. They notice me and give me a greeting.

"Will if it isn't Princesse des ames. What brings you here."

After explaining, "Will you two come."

"Of course, we will. It will be an honor to talk with the Olympians."

"Oui, Thanks for the invites, Princesse des ames."

"Thank you both. Here you two go. Now I must go. I have three more invites to give." They both take the invites and I leave to Diasomnia. Once there I ask to speak with Malleus Kira and Sebek. They both come out of Malleus's room. Sebek soon comes to join them.

I run over the basic information again, "I would be glad. If you two could come."

"I would be excited to go. What about you Malleus."

"I would be happy to go with my little thorn."

"I will follow young master and young mistress anywhere." Sebek says with confidence. "Lilia and Silver can keep things together here." 

I nod before turning to Kira and Malleus. "Before I go Leona will be there too. I thought. That I would let you two know." After saying that. I excuse myself and leave for my room.

"That lazy lion is going." Malleus says with a frown.

"It will be fine my lovely dragon. We can all three hang out." Kira says with even more excitement. Malleus just nods.

"Why don't we get back to talking about gargoyles." Kira nods, and they leave back into his room.

"I will go inform Lilia and Silver, Young master and young mistress." Sebek says dashing off.

Once I am back in my room. I notice. I figure in the corner. He holds out his hand. I speak up.

                                                           To be continued