Ethan

Matt is standing in the corner, looking bored and annoyed.

Matt notices Ethan looking and walks over to him.

He looks him up and down before speaking.

"Hey," Matt smiles, it being forced.

"So, do you always dress like that?"

Matt rolls his eyes and smirks

"You know what? I'm really not in the mood to mess with someone who looks like they're going to prom."

Matt smirks and walks closer, the girls start whispering among themselves, Matt is enjoying the attention he is getting.

Matt wraps his arm around Ethan's waist and pulls him closer, looking him dead in the eyes.

"I have to say, the outfit looks good on you"

Matt leans forwards and whispers, his lips only a few inches away from Ethan's.

"I really meant that"

Ethan looks taken aback by Matt's action, but isn't necessarily mad either.

"You want to get out of here?"

He looks into Ethan's eyes, trying to catch a glimpse of a reaction.

Ethan doesn't pull away, maybe he has a thing for Matt as well.

"S-sure"

Matt grins.

"Just us? No friends? No parents?"

He chuckles.

Ethan hesitates for a minute but nods.

"Yeah, just you and me..?"

Ethan's eyes look like they have hearts floating in them.

Matt walks towards the door, looking back to make sure Ethan is following

"Yeah, just us, I wanna show you something."

Matt's eyes are filled with desire and admiration.

Ethan follows him, holding his breath and wondering what Matt's intentions were.

"What do you want to show me?"

He whispers.

"Are we gonna go to your room or something?"

"Shhh, I can't tell you yet, just come on, we're almost there,"

Matt reaches for Ethan's hand and smiles at him with a smirk.

"You're gonna love it"

Ethan lets Matt take his hand, and they continue walking for a minute before arriving at a door.

Ethan looks at Matt with confused eyes but then shakes his head and smiles.

"This is actually exciting.."

Matt pushes open the door before ushering Ethan inside, turning off the light behind him and locking the door. He looks at Ethan and smiles seductively.

"You're going to love this even more"

Ethan looks at Matt with a confused and nervous look on his face, hes starting to wonder what Matt is planning to do.

Matt grabs Ethan by the waist and wraps his arms around his neck, he looks into Ethan's eyes.

"Just trust me okay?"

Matt plants his lips onto Ethan's and starts kissing passionately, he pulls Ethan closer to him and pushes him up against the door.

Ethan hesitates at first, but can't help but continue the kiss, he wraps his arms around Matt's back and kisses him back, their lips moving in unison with one another, Ethan's heartbeat quickens and he closes his eyes.