💎Orgins Part one 💎

Start from the beginning

"Are you really Chloe's sister?"

Emile looks a bit overwhelmed before smiling softly as she spots her sister, rushes down the staris.

"Excuse me. Emi needs to getting to class. Now, shoo!" Chloe gbs her sister's hand and guides her up the stairs.

"Thanks chlo. I was feeling overwhelmed there." Emilie smiles.

"No problem, Emi! You're my sister! I'll always look after you. Sabrina and I convinced our teacher, Miss Bustier, to have assigned seats this year. I made sure  that curtain people were moved to sit next to each other. So, you and I will be sitting next to each other and in front of us will be James, our class representative, and my childhood friend, Adrien! I can't wait for you to meet each other! Especially since you told me that his mother was your inspiration, "Miss Bustier!"

The red-haired women looks up at Chloe in surprise, "Hello Chloe. is this one of the new students?"

"Mhm! This is my half-sister, Emilie!"

The students already in the classroom, James, Paris, Alya, Sabrina, Rose, Kim, Max, and Mylene perks when they hear the name.

"This is your sister Chloe?"  Rose asks excitedly.

Chloe Nods, Emilie, this is Rose. She's the sweetest girls you'll ever meet."

Rose gasp in awe, "Aw, thank you, Chloe!" the blond gives Emilie a big hug, the carmel colored hair girl hugging her back.

"This is Max,Kim, and Mylene, a fast athlete, a video game and computer champion, an aspiring actress like you. Chloe points the three out.

"You already know Sabrina. This is Nino, an awesome dj with good taste in music." Chloe gestures to the two, who were sitting next to each other. She then gesture to Alya, "This one of the new students here. She's from Martinique...Did I get that right?" the blond ask.

"Yeah" Alya nods.

"Okay, good! And this is Jameschou!"

James sighs as he looks at the girl with amusment,"I told you not to call me that, chlobear."

Paris gags and so did Nino, "Okay youguys fake dated we get it"

"yeah you don't have to show-off"

Emilie mind: Paris?!?!?!

"Really? you two fake dated?" emilie wonders.

I'll tell you one day. James told her.

Chloe leads Emilie into sitting down, "Anyways, we are missing a few people, but they wil be here soon. There's Nathanile and Paris, a red head artist, and Paris she's a fighter but she really kind, Juleka is Rose best friend and a shy and reserved goth girl, Alix is a tomboy skater, Ivan is a gentle, and-"

"Waaaah!" a bluenette suddenly stumbles into the classroom, playing it off while holding  a box in her hands.

"That's Marinette." the blond continues.

Emilie looks up, "this the girl you told me about?"

"Mhm" Chloe sits down next to her, " I just hope she doesn't treat you terrible because you're my sister."

"Why are you two at each other throats anyways" Emilie asks quietly as she watches Marinette glances at her with curiosity before sitting down next to Alya.

"We...weren't always at odds Chloe frowns.

The teacher writes her name on the board, "For those of you don't yet know me, I'm Miss bustier. I'll be your teacher this year."