Chapter 2

*Author's note: welcome back my fellow readers. If you forget, Brandon is Bugs, Dylan is Daffy, Ryder is Roadrunner, Waylon is Wile e Coyote, Luna is Lola, Pierce is Pepe, Tara is Tweety and Seth is Sylvester. Enjoy! 😊

After, the Ryder and Waylon finally got to the conference meeting room, without ripping each other to bits that is, a group of workers, who were all around their age, noticed their presence and immediately greeted them.

In their own way, of course.

As a perky, bright long-haired blonde girl introduced herself first to them, standing up.

"Hi there! Are you guys new here?" Tara asked sweetly.

"Yes, and apparently we are stuck working together, too." Ryder answered in complaint with his arms crossed, before looking over at Waylon, square in the face with his eyes rolled, who then glared back at him, coldly.

The blonde girl, at that point, immediately felt the tension in the room and laughed nervously.

"Oh my. Haha. Well, welcome to the team anyways. We are glad to have you both here with us. My name is Tara. And this is Seth, Luna and Pierce." Tara introduced in a clockwise direction order of the circle table.

"Great. I'll just sit here then." Ryder said before  taking an empty seat between Seth and Tara while Waylon sat in another empty seat between Luna and Pierce on the other side.

At that moment, everything got quiet as the group gets ready for the bosses to come in for the meeting.

Before a sudden tap on Ryder's shoulder interrupted the awkward silence.

"Um. I don't want to be a bother, but do you mind if we switch seats?" Seth whispered to Ryder's ear so that a certain someone doesn't hear him.

"Why?" Ryder asked confused until he looked over and noticed that the shy guy wanted to be near Tara for a reason.

And sweet one at that.

"Ohhh. I see. No worries then." Ryder said with a smile before the two stood up.

"Thank you for understanding." Seth spoke softly while the two swapped places.

"It's no problem. And while you're at it, don't be too afraid to take that shot, if you know what I mean. Ask her to have a simple coffee and walk in the park hangout with you or a do lunch gathering during work, if you're not ready to take her to dinner, just yet. Give it a chance when you can, because I think she really likes you too." Ryder whispered his advice to him with a wink.

"T...thanks. I'll try." Seth whispered sheepishly before the silence grew back again.

Until finally, Brandon and Dylan arrived to the room, and officially begin the meeting.

"Okay, now that everyone is here, we can get started. Good morning, you guys. I hope you are having a good day today." Brandon greeted.

"Tuh. Oh yeah, I'm having a terrific one, alright." Ryder sarcastically spoke, but in a lighter voice volume so that his grumpy comment doesn't grab much attention, while leaning back in his seat with his arms crossed.

As Seth and Tara, who were nearby him, became the only ones who heard and started to laugh a little.

"In addition to our new project in mind. I would like to welcome our two new members of the team. Ryder and Waylon. Give them a warm welcome everyone." Brandon welcomed before the group clapped their hands in greeting.

Before stopping about 10 seconds later, so that Brandon can continue with the meeting.

"Now, onto our next objective of this meeting. Each of you will have a special opportunity within our next deadline of work. As you know, the company of Harven is looking into some new apps that could be of available use. Our job is to create an outlining of potential new apps and have our very own mobile device programmers create them for our customers. Plus, to keep this even more engaging and encouraging, I am also adding in a leadership position for the team. That means anyone can participate and earn the promotion, including our new interns over here." Brandon announced, proudly.