2

Johnny and Kenshi had been together for a month now, they haven't had sex yet as they both focused on healing and accepting who they were and what they've been through.

Johnny's body would at times wake up early, and he'd just watch Kenshi be so comfortable while he rested besides him. They had spent so much time together that Kenshi had basically moved in with Johnny, Kenshi had taken care of his personal issues and moved his family away from Japan out of all worries for the Yakuza.

This morning it was Kenshi who had woken up first, he'd sit up at the end of the bed everytime when he woke up first. Johnny would creep up leave gentle kisses here and there, trace the tattoos that was all over the man's body with a gentle finger.

Johnny moves to sit on top of Kenshi's lap, bringing their lips into gentle kisses.

Johnny pushed against Kenshi's chest making the man lay down on his back and look upwards with an arched brow. 

Johnny haven't really asked to have sex, wanted to spend as much time with Kenshi on dates as he possibly could. But today that was gonna change, as Johnny leaned down to Kiss Kenshi again he made so damn sure that he'd grind his dick against Kenshi's.

Kenshi Groaned into the kiss grabbing ahold of the man's hips, which made Johnny smirk and continue to grind his hips. Kenshi deepend the kiss, fight the dominance Johnny gave up so easily everytime.

Kenshi then let go of the kiss turning both around so that he was on top "what a dirty, dirty little slut you are" he hummed out, knowing Johnny always went weak in the knees at both degrading and praises.

Johnny squirmed around, a little whimpering gasp leaving his mouth, a sound Kenshi loved so extremely much.

Kenshi moved his lips against Johnny's neck, bitting against the skin and giving small gentle licks before moving to different spots around the neck. Lucky Kenshi didn't have to button up Johnny's shirt as the movie star always slept in boxers, same as Kenshi.

He moves his biting into sucking as he moves down the chest, he loved Marking up the other feeling some sort of owning, marking his property and it easily drove the man absolutely rock hard.

Johnny's hands roamed around Kenshi's body, touching every inch he could reach, sometimes clawing against Kenshi's back.

Kenshi just continued to move downwards, smirking as he felt Johnny slightly twitched as he licked a trail up his happy trail, loving how sensitive the Man's skin was to his touches. Kenshi moved a hand down at Johnny's buldge in the underwear touching it "you're leaking so much, my sweet boy is so sensitive" he'd spoken up with a smirk before giving it a small peck making the man under him let out a lip bitten moan.

Kenshi took of the boxers, Johnny helping a bit by lifting his hips up. Kenshi palmed Johnny's dick using the precum that was leaking a lot as lube for his hand to easily glide up and down, loving every small sounds Johnny moaned out.

"F-FUCK!!" Johnny moaned out as he embarrassingly came so fast. Kenshi held his hand towards Johnny "be a good boy and lick" and Johnny obeyed, licking every inch clean.

"I wanna go further, can we go further?" Johnny questioned, "in what ways?" Kenshi hummed out as he also took of his boxers, leaving them both naked.

"Sex, can we have sex. Like I'm alright with the masturbation and all that jazz" Johnny waved around his arms "but like I wanna try going further, can always just never do it again if you or I don't like it" he shrugged, Kenshi let out a small chuckle at the man's rambling.

"Only if I'm on top" Kenshi stated, and Johnny absolutely beamed with a big smile "yes! You can be top I don't mind bottoming at all honestly"

Johnny stretched towards his side of the bed, pulling out lube from his nightstand, handing it to Kenshi who put a small load of it against his fingers, he slightly massaged it to warm it up.

Johnny was still on his back, looking at Kenshi's movements.

"Let me know if you wanna stop and if it's just too weird" Kenshi spoke up, Johnny responded with a small hum in agreement. And then Kenshi started to finger Johnny waiting for the man to say something or make any noises.

Johnny slightly groaned out, it all feeling very weird 'maybe this is some overrated thing, it feels very weird' he'd think to himself but allowing it to take a moment.

"It feels a bit Ngh~" Johnny's words cut right off as Kenshi pushed against his prostate, Kenshi hummed out a satisfied hum as he kept hitting that spot, he added an finger, working the man loose and open.

"Fuck ah- Kemshi~" Johnny kept shamelessly moaning out. But whimpering at the sudden loss as Kenshi pulled out his fingers, firstly Jerking his own dick making it good and wet to slip in as he watched Johnnys hole open and close at absolutely nothing just begging for his cock.

Kenshi lined himself up and slowly pushed in, bending forwards to give Johnny small kisses "doing so good, such a good boy taking my dick so well" he'd gently mumble out as Johnny whined out at the stingy feeling, Kenshi stayed still for a small moment after pulling all the way in.

"Fuck- so tight" Kenshi Groaned out.

Johnny wrapped his arms around Kenshi's back pulling him so tightly close "Kenny, you can move now" and Kenshi did just that, he started a calm pase Johnny whimpering under him. "Faster, please fuck- faster!" Johnny whined out not so satisfied with the speed.

Kenshi pulled up, his hands Grabbing hard and tightly on Johnnys hip as he sped up and hitting so much more rougher in. "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck-" Johnny mumbled out "Kenshi, fuck-" Johnny called out the other man's name with absolutely no reason to why behind it other than the way his dick hit his prostate was just absolutely amazing.

Kenshi Groaned out, finding the way Johnny drooled and knitted his brows together one of the most attractive turn on ever. Almost regretting not having sex before, it was such an amazing sight to see the 'oh so confident giga ego' man fall apart on his dick.

"You're doing so Good Johnny, such a good boy" Kenshi Groaned out.

"Yes! Yes! I'm so good ngh-" Johnny moaned out in agreement.

Kenshi was confident on how his hold on the man's hips would definitely leave a bruise.

"Close, mngd- so clo- ah- close!" Johnny whined out.

"Fuck, be a fucking whore and cum for me" Kenshi Groaned out, and it was like he clicked a button as yet another load got shot out with such a pornstar moan it made Kenshi thrust in even more aggressive, Johnny starting to tear up from the sudden overstimulation and letting out small whimpers in pain, but didn't give any signals for Kenshi to stop, Johnny embarrassingly just getting hard again.

"Such a nasty whore, getting hard again" Kenshi huffed out, "you gonna be my little whore huh?" Johnny responded with small hums. "Use your fucking words, I don't listen to a sluts hums"

"I'm your nasty whore! Only yours ah-" Johnny's words made Kenshi's thrust become more sloppy and came inside Johnny, giving small thrusts to pump himself done. Johnny painful came again with a loud cry, Kenshi gently pulled out proud over himself as he saw his seeds run out of Johnny. 

He laid besides him, giving Johnny small and soft kisses against his face.

"Wanna clean up or do that later?" Kenshi gently hummed out as he moved loose hair strands away from Johnnys face.

"Later, don't wanna get up, or be alone" Johnny huffed out drying his eyes with a small sniffle.

"Alrighty" Kenshi hummed, pushing Johnny into his chest, drawing circles against the man's back and whispering how well he did, Johnny humming softly satisfied with the activities and aftercare.

Johnny fell fast asleep, Kenshi using that time to leave for the bathroom besides the bedroom, getting a wet cloth, washing Johnny's stomach and anywhere else deemed dirty to Kenshi, then he'd wash himself up.

Laying back besides Johnny and wrapping them both in a blanket, Kenshi kisses Johnny on the forehead, before closing his eyes too, both sleeping longer than usual this morning. Having a few freedays did them good, both in dire need of rest and sleep.