𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 - 𝐃𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥

Start from the beginning

She nodded and her big smile appears all over her face.

"He's going to be so excited! You should come with a matching shirt to the game like we do".

"Oh I didn't thought about that! You're right!"

"I'm hungry...any chance of pancakes?"
She looked at me with sparks in her eyes and I smiled. How could I say no?.
It's impossible say no to her.

"Okay, but you will have to eat vegetables and toast and maybe even scrambled eggs".

She nodded immediately as if she would agree to anything if they offered her pancakes in return.

"Yayy!! I'll help make the orange juice!"

"Yes to that! High five honey!" I gave her my palm and she immediately smiled and gave me hers and we did high five.

"Yes breakfast!! Let's go, let's go!!"
I said in a quick tone after seeing her start to run towards the kitchen and I started in a fast walking after her.

She took the stool from the side and dragged it next to me. She rolled up the sleeves of the pyjama and tried to get up to take the juicer from the shelf. She was standing on her tiptoes and I was afraid she would fall so in a quick movement I put a hand on her back for support and helped her get me down myself.

"Be careful sweetie, here you go"
I brought her the machine and 3 oranges. She immediately entered them to the machine and inserted a cup underneath. She took the matters very seriously and I smiled from the side looking for the pans and the other ingredients to prepare the food. She's acting like 16 years old and she's all grown up.

"Thank you" she said .

"You're very welcome...now, you didn't brushed your teeth so when the food will be ready go wash your face and brush your teeth okay?"
I said and she nodded with a smile.
I started cutting the vegetables and continued to make the omelettes and finally made the pancakes with Amelia's help.
While we were cooking Amelia asked me questions about my life and I did that too.
I like talking to her and getting know her better.
Suddenly I heard Travis' voice coming from behind us and I turned to see him.

"Wow smells good! What do my girls cooked together?
Travis asked and smiled. He came up behind Amelia and hugged her.

"Daddy!" Amelia said and jumped at him. Her hair was messy and in the way of her face from the jump so she moved it and wrapped her small hands behind Travis's neck. He immediately catched her and wrapped her in his big arms.

"Oh hi to you too princess!" He laughed at her jump and gave her kisses on the cheek.

"Hello to you too beautiful". He told me and took a step towards me with Amelia in his hands. He bent down a little and gave me a kiss. I closed my eyes and smiled during it. Then he kissed my forehead. Amelia looked at us with a disgusting look and we laughed realizing that she was in the room. We got used all this time to be together without her being with us.

"what are you two making?" he asked rubbing my back

"We made breakfast! And Taylor even made pancakes! I helped her and look dad I made the orange juice! So do you have a power for the game today!" Amelia hastened to say instead of me.

"Wow Ames! I'm so proud of you! And thank you so much for both of you"
He told us and a big smile form on her face and on mine too.