36 Parallel Universe

Comenzar desde el principio

"How much money did you give the honey seller?" She asked.

"People won't get money from Royals," The guard said in a low voice.

"Where is the person?"

"He just left"

"Call him," Khushi said hurriedly.

The guard rushed chasing the honey seller. Khushi extended her hand towards Arnav who raised his brows.

"Give me money"

Arnav removed a small silk bag from his hip with a smile and extended it to Khushi.

"How much is it worth?" She asked as she didn't know the ANCIENT value.

"You are going to be the wife of the Prince. You can give what you wish..." he smiled.

Khushi saw the guard bringing the honey seller whom she saw in the market. He greeted Arnav joining his hands.

"How much I should give you for the honey?" Khushi asked.

"I can't take money from you," he said hesitatingly.

Khushi looked at the guard and asked,

"Did you tell him, not to get money from me?"

He nodded no hurriedly and said,

"But, you don't have to give him money,"

"Why?"

"You are a Royal guest"

"So, could I snatch anything from people?"

The guard was silent.

"Do you know how he collected this honey?"

He nodded yes.

"Don't you think, hard work should be respected? It's very hard to collect honey. We should understand that" Khushi took a few gold coins from the bag given by Arnav. She extended it to the honey seller whose face lit brightly. He took them from her politely.

"Long live the Royal guest" He blessed her and left.

"Honey is used extensively in the palace... how do you get it?"

"There are teams that work to fulfill the needs of the Palace. This is the first time; we got it from the public" The guard said.

"Oh... ok, you can go"

The guard left the place.

"If the palace has enough honey, why did you get it from the market?" She asked Arnav.

"It's because you wished for it"

"You were with me only. When did you order your guard to bring it?"

"My slight gesture is enough for my guards to understand my orders" He smiled.

Khushi nodded.

"by the way, I like your policy"

"What?"

"That, you want to respect every citizen of this kingdom and his hard work. That's the main VALUE any QUEEN should have" he smiled.

That was when Arnav saw Viraj the commander-in-chief entering the palace.

"Khushi, you go to your room. I will just come. Viraj is here... I want to talk to him about our force"

"Ok..."

Arnav went to meet Viraj.

Khushi walked to her room, looking at her surroundings. She didn't know how her future would be. She didn't know where her sand clock went. Suddenly, something clicked in her mind. Why didn't she ask Guruji about it, without telling the sand clock? Couldn't she ask him, SHE MISSED SOMETHING AND WHETHER SHE WOULD GET IT BACK OR NOT?

She walked back to the King's room. She saw Padmakshi going out of the king's room. She was supposed to get in, but she stopped hearing the king's saying.

"I didn't expect you would lie to stop Khushi that she is related to Arnav"

"Lie? It's not a lie. It's true she is somewhat related to Arnav"

"How?"

"I could not connect the dots. It's BEYOND my knowledge" Shivguru said.

"Didn't you understand anything more from her palm lines?"

"I did... when I got to know Arnav is still alive, I wondered because there is no chance for him to be alive"

"Yes, you already told us that his life is destined to end by the poisoned arrow."

Khushi was shocked to the core. Was Arnav supposed to die by the arrow? Did she CHANGE the history by saving him? That meant was the parallel universe already created?

"She not only saved Arnav and your kingdom. She is going to be the savior of Arnav"

"Means?"

"Arnav will cross all the odd times of his life if he marries the girl who saved him. That's why I want Arnav to marry her because we don't know when will his life end. I told you, as per his horoscope, Arnav's life ended already. I can't understand how the fate changed. There is nothing to predict from his horoscope or his palm lines. His life will be depending on only his life partner. If he marries Khushi the one who saved his life, he will live long. As per her palm lines, she will live long with her husband. Arnav will be alive ONLY if he marries Khushi. Or else, I can't say what will happen to him"

"If it is so, can't we find a Princess who has such a horoscope?"

"You can find a Princess but what if Arnav dies understanding that Khushi will not be in his life anymore?"

"Will it happen?"

"I can't say no because his life already ended. Anything can happen to him"

Khushi was more shocked. Would Arnav die if she left him? Her heartbeat increased as if it would break her rib. Her hands shivered. Her eyes automatically tear up. She could not bear the truth of Arnav's death.

"Accept the girl wholeheartedly," Shivguru said.

"Why won't we accept her? She is the future of our kingdom. It's enough if she is with us. We will not raise our finger at her even though she doesn't follow our culture and customs" King Chaitanya said emotionally.

"Yes, we will be grateful to her," Medha said.

"No need. She will not give you a chance to raise your finger at her and will do her duty"

"Thank you, Guruji. You came to our kingdom at the right time as an eye opener"

"God must be great"

They stood up. Khushi hurriedly left the place before they came out. She headed to her room. She saw Arnav talking with Viraj. She felt a tug in her heart. Her legs automatically moved towards him. After giving him some orders, Arnav went to his room. Khushi entered Arnav's room with the honey jar. Arnav smiled at her.

"Khushi...have not you kept the honey jar in your room yet?" he asked.

She nodded no.

"But why?"

She said nothing but stared at him.

"Khushi, are you alright?" He asked.

As he didn't expect, she threw herself on his chest, making him shock.

To be continued...