𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝟏

As Marcus walk down the hallway, his gaze suddenly fall onto him.

Jeromy, his crush, as he walk down the opposite way. Marcus stood there admiring him while walking past him, and while he was admiring him, Jeromy looked at him and smiled before walking away completely with a small laugh.

Marcus blushed hard, smiling at himself before walking away.

Lunch time came by and Marcus went to the cafeteria, where his friends were waiting for and waving at him for him to walk up to them.

"hey guys!" he greeted them with a smile and his friends greeting him back with their own smiles, but he suddenly saw someone unexpected,

Jeromy?!

he screamed at his thoughts, he brushed the thought away and just sat down beside Winston, back to back with his crush.

"so how was your day guys?" Marcus asked as usual, but he got no reply from any of them, not even one, "uhm, guys?" he called out, but again no one replied. He sighed when he finally realized why they were ignoring him.

first.

Vinci, the oldest one in their friend group and also a parent to them, was looking at his crush while blushing hard, Reyster.

Second.

Kim, the second oldest in their friend group also the shortest, was also looking at his crush while day dreaming, Kyler.

and lastly.

Winston, was reading the new book he bought..

Marcus sighed once again an just ignored the fact that he is not any one of them, first reason is he cant daydream nor blush like Vinci and Kim because he cant even see what Jeromy is doing, and second reason his not really interested in reading book nor was really smart like Winston.

So, he just ate his lunch.

>v<