chapter 1

Earth-4076361

He heard strange noises everywhere and then saw it up ahead, the strange spider monster, towering over everything like Godzilla, he ran away terrified and went down some nearby stairs, he huddled against a wall hugging his knees tightly as he listened to the monster search for him , even with his eyes closed he swore it was there, like it was about to touch him, and then, something grabbed his arm -Will!- he almost screamed, but then he realized it was a black-haired boy kneeling in front of him with nothing but concern -Will, what's wrong!?- he asked in a panic, with his hands on his shoulders, he could barely concentrate on the boy, still looking for the monster -I-I couldn't find you, are you hurt!? - the boy asked frantically.

Abe abruptly opened his eyes to the sound of his cell phone's alarm clock, another of those strange dreams, they were becoming very common, he noticed that the sky outside was still very dark, suddenly he remembered why he set it so early.

He jumped up and ran to wash his hands, last night he had left all the ingredients ready in the kitchen, he had to start early if he wanted everything to be ready on time.

This was his chance to fix everything, he had to believe that he could reach out to his family and unite them, and maybe even get his parents back together, everything had to be perfect.

That same night Abe was crying, walking through the streets, all the way to Brighton Beach, everything had gone wrong, so so so wrong, but it was his fault for believing he could fix them.

These were problems from a war that had lasted decades, his grandparents had been rotting in that resentment all their lives. Did he really think that with a silly Thanksgiving dinner he would solve it?

Abe mutters exactly how he felt -...stupid...so stupid- and he kicked a trash can hard, causing the creature inside him to come out growling.

At first he ran there worried that he had hurt him, but then he saw him clearly, his body covered in some type of scales, and when he opened his mouth to growl it opened completely like a flower and a supernatural roar came out from within.

Abe took steps back in complete horror, not realizing that behind him there was a bench, tripping over it, and the sleeping person on it.

They both scream and roll on the floor, the new person asks angrily -WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?- using a very marked accent, in a posture ready to defend himself, but Abe, still scared, says -IT'S A DEMO... DEMO. ..cat- noticing that it was in fact just a normal cat that looked at them now more scared than annoyed, before running away.

Abe says -a demonic cat... he growled at me- when he heard the other's laughter he felt very embarrassed, but it was better to be a crybaby than to be a crazy person who sees things, so he turned to look at the stranger and was totally dismayed... Maybe he was a crazy person who sees things after all

The black-haired boy says -the name is Boris Pavlikovsky... are you?-As he sat down again. 

(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)(-)

I thought about lengthening it a little more, but I think it's fine here for a pilot, now some things that I think I should clarify first of all

Earth-4076361, takes place in the year 2015, in the middle of the events of "Abe" and the first part of "The Goldfinch"

I should also clarify that several events that happened in their respective films occurred in a "slightly" different way and at different times.

That would be all for now, criticism and comments are welcome.