Chapter 269 - 272

Start from the beginning

Su Yan said seriously, "You can be more confident and remove the word 'feeling'."

Tang Yitong was at a loss for words, so she changed the topic. "If that's the case, then when I see Li Miao again, can I pee on her at will?"

Hearing this, Su Yan was silent for a few seconds before saying, "Logically speaking, there shouldn't be a problem, but we're different because I'm a cultured and civilized person. I won't do such a vulgar thing like peeing on others."

Tang Yitong was once again exasperated. "I also have an undergraduate degree, okay? And I'm just using a metaphor."

Su Yan replied, "Yeah, this metaphor is a little too intense."

Tang Yitong was speechless.

For some reason, she suddenly had the thought of severing ties with Su Yan. It was one thing for her to be suppressed by her in terms of intelligence, but Su Yan was too sharp-tongued. It was really too outrageous. After thinking about it, she decided to forget about it for the sake of money.

Dragon Emperor Entertainment had been established for six years. Tang Yitong had always been in charge of the day-to-day operations of the company. Su Yan was used to being a hands-off manager, so she practically never had to worry about anything. It was only after the divorce last year that the employees of Dragon Emperor Entertainment found out that she was the real boss.

Chapter 270: Snowball Effect

The holiday had just ended, but Tang Yitong had already been dragged to set. She was too busy with the Dragon Emperor Entertainment's matters. Even if she knew that Li Miao had fallen, she didn't have the mood to step on her anymore.

After thinking about it, Su Yan decided to send the information to the people in the public relations department of the Dragon Emperor Entertainment. She asked them to give the information to the influential marketing numbers in the industry for free. The rest of the matter would be left for nature to run its course.

After studying Li Miao's information, the person in charge of the public relations department called her and made a plan for this matter. He said that he would first find a small group of acquaintances on the Internet to release the scandalous information about Li Miao. After Li Miao started to fight back, he would release the second and third wave of scandalous information about her one after another to achieve the goal of completely exposing her true colors. Since Li Miao had no backing, he could do whatever he wanted to her now.

If this was in the past, it wouldn't be realistic. Before they could continue to release the dirt, they would receive a letter from the Legal Department of Glory Entertainment. If it didn't work out, Glory Entertainment would spend some money, or Jiang Xingchen would personally show up, and everything would be settled.

Sure enough, under the leadership of the public relations department, there was movement on the Internet. Although it was only a small amount of dirt, it was quickly hyped, and Li Miao naturally noticed it.

At first, Li Miao didn't care too much. She felt that it was some small-time actor who was messing with her behind her back. She thought that she could find some people in the industry and spend some money to solve it. However, what made her break down was that, not only was this small and insignificant matter not solved, but there was more dirt posted on the Internet.

In just one day, it topped the trending searches. She began to clarify it on the internet and spent a lot of money to start public relations. However, what made her and her team despair was that the person who exposed her dirt didn't lack money at all. No matter how much money she spent, it was useless.