5.Kyoto University Strongest

Start from the beginning

(Timeskip to Tokyo Bus Arrivals Area)

As Kenichi arrives in his home city, he can't help but smile a bit.. it was the place he was raised after all.. it was his home.

As Kenichi leaves the station to go to his mother's house, he spots something that makes his forehead pop with veins.

A mother defended her son and the students bullying her son, looking at her with lustful eyes.

A memory appears in Kenichi head of that day of his mother and Akira video when he was at school, and he unconsciously grits his teeth

A memory appears in Kenichi head of that day of his mother and Akira video when he was at school, and he unconsciously grits his teeth. and glares.
At them.

He couldn't allow it to happen again. He won't allow it.

Just as the main ring leader was about to touch her. He grabbed the hand and held it tight

Kenichi:yo fucker. She is not interested back off.

Bully: Would you look at that? we have a wannabe hero..hahaha

The bully and his group all laugh while the mother hides behind Kenichi holding her son.. and the son looks at Kenichi with hopeful eyes.

Bully:How about you leave and let us have the lady.. after all, she was our prey first

The bully links his lips, and the others drool looking at her body.. At this moment, Kenichi veins appear more on his face, looking furious. These fuckers still want to keep going...

Kenichi:last chance before I send you all to the ER.. leave now

The ring leader and his goons all laugh historically but Kenichi was staring at them with a stoic pissed off look..

The mother and son looked at Kenichi worried after all. He was outnumbered, and he was only 1 man... he can't fend them all by himself

Mother:Please don't you will get hurt! I'll let you take me just leave them alone

Kenichi looked at the mother calm and pushed her into her son's small arms

Kenichi:Protect your mom, kid.. il handle this...il show you how to fight..

As he does this the bully and the other laugh even more to the point of crying.
Kenichi just cracks his neck and his fingers.

Bully: haha your funny. How about you just leave and mi-

He didn't get to finished as he was kicked to the side so hard that he was already knocked out with ease..