"I wasn't talking to you." The guy said. Damon laughed and walked away. "Thanks, Allison," Bonnie said. "No problem I'll leave you now. He's cute." Allison said before walking away. "What happened?" Jeremy asked as she came back to the booth. "Just Damon being Damon," Allison told him. "Yeah well, I have to head home before Jenna kills me see you tomorrow?" Jeremy asked. "Yeah of course. Bye, little Gilbert." Allison said kissing his cheek and leaving.

The next day Allison sat in the living room with Stefan and Elena. "Why me? What does he want with me? And if he's trying to kill me why call first?" Elena asked. "It's because we're predators Elena. We hunt. We stalk. It's often as exciting as the kill." Allison told her. "I want you to take this," Stefan said as he handed her the pocket watch. "This is Jeremy's pocket watch. How'd you get it?" Elena asked. "I took it from Damon who took it from Logan who must've taken it from you," Stefan told her. "What happened to it?" Elena asked him. "Well, it's not just a watch. It's a sort of compass, but it points to vampires." Allison explained to her.

"Why did my father have it?" Elena asked her. "Well the Gilbert's were one of the founding families and back in 1864, they were among those who sought to eradicate the vampires. They used the compass to find us." Allison said. "Did you know them?" Elena asked. "Yes," Stefan told her. "I want you to keep this that way you'll know if you're ever in danger," Stefan said. They shared a kiss and that was Allison's cue to leave.

Jeremy and Allison were playing pool when they heard the voice of Anna. "Hey. How'd it go?" She asked. "What?" Jeremy asked confused. "Uh, the paper," Anna said. "Oh, I got an A. Thanks for the articles. They really helped." Jeremy told her.  "Cool. So what'd he say about the vampires? Did he believe it?" Anna asked. "I don't even believe it. It's just a paper Anna. Anyways we uh gotta get going." Jeremy said grabbing Allison's hand and started walking away. "Uh hey, do you wanna do something later maybe?" Anna asked Jeremy. "Uh sorry we're stuck on lunch duty at the school dance," Jeremy said. "We are?" Allison asked confused and Jeremy gave her a look to play along.

"Oh yeah, we are?" Allison said. "How'd you guys get stuck with that?" Anna asked. "Well I'm failing English and I forced Alli to sign up with me for moral support," Jeremy said.  "So maybe you know tomorrow or something. Maybe just you and me?" Anna asked. Jeremy gave her a tight-lipped smile. "I'm being pushy again aren't I?" Anna asked chuckling. "Well, thanks for the help. We'll see you around." Jeremy said.

Allison gave her a small smile and squeeze on her shoulder but when she touched her she saw a glimpse of what seemed to be Anna in 1864. "Are you okay?" Anna asked. "Uh yeah sorry, uh see you around," Allison said then caught up to Jeremy. "What happened back there?" Jeremy asked her. "Nothing just got a weird feeling," Allison told him. "You wanna get ready at my place I'm sure Elena won't mind," Jeremy asked. "Yeah, I just need to stop by my house and get my clothes," Allison told him.

"Here Damon. I believe this is what you were looking for. " Allison said as she threw down their father's journal. "Why are you bringing me Dad's journal? Shouldn't you be at your boyfriend's house getting ready?" Damon asked her. "I know you were looking for it and he's not my boyfriend besides I was on my way out. Thought I'd help since I did promise I would help you so there you go asshole." Allison said then walked out of the house.

Allison was up in Jeremy's room getting ready while he was in the shower. "Are you almost ready?" Jeremy asked as he walked out of the bathroom with a towel hanging low on his waist. "I'm done I'm just waiting for you..." Allison trailed off as she turned around and saw Jeremy. Allison let her eyes roam for a while until Jeremy cleared his throat.  "Kinda need you to get out so I can change. Unless you'd like to stay?" Jeremy asked teasing her and moving closer to her backing her up against his drawer.