Broken like my heart

Point of view: Light has had a toxic relationship with Misa. After they break up, Light felt like he was going insane.

Light's point of view
OH MY GOD! I feel like I'm going crazy! I don't know what's going on, but I just had a break up with Misa. Why shouldn't I be sad about it, I mean it's not like I liked her that much anyway. "Light, are you ok?" I was snapped out of my thoughts when Ryuzaki talked to me. "Yea, I'm fine." "You don't seem fine." "I assure you that I'm fine."

L's point of view
I knew Light had to be lying. He hasn't been himself since he and Misa broke up. Was he heart broken?

No point of view
Light never loved Misa. He is glad he doesn't have to put up with her anymore, but why is he upset about it?

Light's point of view
I was holding back my tears and stress without anyone noticing. I have to stay strong. That night, no one was in tasks force head corders except me and L.

L's point of view
I noticed Light was shaking, like he's about to have a panic attack. "Light, you've been acting like this for a while now. What is it?" He avoided eye contact. "It's nothing." "Light I know you're lying to me." "I'm not lying!" He started breathing very heavily. "Light, is everything-" "STAY AWAY FROM ME!" He cut me off and ran out of the room.

Light's point of view
Ryuzaki is making it worse! I can't let him know what's going on! My emotions feel like they're about to burst. I stopped running. I feel like I'm at my breaking point. "Light!" Ryuzaki cot up with me. "You can't hide this anymore! What's going on?!" I couldn't take it anymore, I have to let it out. "*sobbing*" I ran into Ryuzaki's arms sobbing. "Light?" He was so confused. "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE! I'M SO TIRED OF THIS FAKE LOVE!" "Wh...what are you talking about?" "I'D NEVER LOVED MISA! ARE RELATIONSHIP WAS JUST TOXIC!" "Wait? She dumped you?" "NO! I dumped her!" I couldn't continue explaining to him. All I can do was cry. "Light..." "Even though I'm glad we're over, I just don't know why I feel like I'm going insane!" "Is it because you haven't been in a relationship with someone more like you?" My sobbing started slowing down. "How would you know something like that?" "Because being alone is better than being with the wrong person. That's why you were my first friend." Wow, I'd never thought of it like that. "I'm sorry...for hiding it for so long." L hugged me, holding me. "It's okay. I do thing like that too." "Ryuzaki, I'm done having a girlfriend." "Who said it should be a girlfriend?" "Hu?" Just like that, he kissed me right on the lips! "L..." "I'm sorry, maybe I shouldn't-" I cut him off. "Thank you. I never felt like this before." "I could acutely fall for you." I'd never thought that I'd had real love with him. And now, I have a boyfriend.