Machine

Bitty B: I need new diaper...

JD: ...
Spruce: ...
Clay: ...

Floyd: ..what?! Don't look at me like that *crosses arms*

Clay: You know what. It's time to test my new machine :D

JD: We dont have time for your ice cream machine Clay! And you've upgraded it a thousand times already, it's already good enough and you don't need another extra turbo rocket engine attached on it.

Clay: No no no! This time it's different! Not only it can produce 259274 flavors of ice cream, fly to circle the sun 25 times, heal the blind, cure cancer and dye your hair, it can also change Bitty B's dirty diaper!!

Spruce: Alright I'll change the baby ✋

Clay: Don't worry Spruce my machine can handle it!

Bitty B: guys...*walk backwards away from clay*

Clay: *grabs Branch easily like a plushie and strapped him into the machine*

Bitty B: help-

Clay: *turns machine on*

Machine vibrate with the rocket engine with a bunch of arms changing Baby Branch's diaper.

Bitty B: *is being shaken by the machine* iiiiiii jjjjjjjjjusttttttt wwwwwwantttttt aaaaaaa ccccccleannnn diaaaaaaaaperrrrrrrrr

Ding!

Clay: see! It worked perfectly!

Bitty B came out from a bunch of smoke from the machine where it's turning off with the sound 'tssshhh..' he's walking wobbly result of being shaken vigorously.

Spruce: oh you poor kid *grabs Branch*

Bitty B: *put his head on Spruce's shoulder and whisper* Don't tell Clay i like his machine *giggles* i need to pretend being sick so John won't tell me to practice my smile *plays dead*

Spruce: *flabbergasted*

JD: ...oh well

Clay: Does anyone want ice cream!

Floyd: MEEEEE I WANT TO SRAWBERRY ONE

JD: i want the bitter fruit flavored!

Spruce: I'd like to taste pineapple ice cream if you have it, Bitty B you want some?

Bitty B: *still pretend so he weakly nod* can i try everyone's

Clay: Sure!! Everyone gets their ice cream!!

JD: oh look! There's a bit of the chocolate ice cream from that side of your machine Clay! *walks over there to lick the machine*

Clays: *whispers to Floyd and Spruce* should i tell him despite the 259274 flavors of ice cream it doesn't produce chocolate one?

JD: *licks*

Floyd: *gasped*

Spruce: *gasped*

Bitty B: *gasped*

JD: *is throwing up and literally dying* I THINK I GOT FOOD POISONING AND NEED TO CANCEL ALL PERFORMANCES FOR THE REST OF THE YEAR

A/N
So...have you figured out whats the brown substance JD was licking? 💀