Where is Branch??

Birds chirping, trolls are happily chanting good mornings, a bit of singing numbers could also be heard from afar and Branch-

Huh weird...

Poppy focuses her hearing one more time in hope to hear her boyfriend.

Still silent...very weird

While they don't live together it's been a habit for Branch to come in and be around her pod in the morning. He'd sometimes bring or make her breakfast, sing some songs with his beautiful voice or even cuddle her during waking hours, he's such a perfect boyfriend.

Poppy stirred and slowly sit up while rubbing her sleepy eyes and yawned, she blinked and look around her pod but Branch is really not there. Maybe he got to be somewhere? So the young queen quickly clean and dress herself up before launching her hair outside and greet everyone she met. Her first instinct is to look for him in grandma's old pod. That's where his four brothers have their current sleep over to catch up some missing moments in the past, Branch spends a lot of his time around there or if he's not anywhere near it, his brothers would know. Right?

"Nope haven't seen him" John Dory said sipping his coffee while shaving cream could still be seen around his face.

"Thought he was at yours?" Bruce questioned while shoving John aside harshly making them both fall

Clay look up from his accounting book and yell "WHATS A BRAJCH...heheh sorry, old habits it's all in the past now" and went back to his work.

"Excuse my brothers' poor mannerisms" Floyd snapped at his three older siblings. "But they're telling the truth, we haven't seen him"

"Alright then" Poppy quickly hugged each one of them before excusing herself out "Bye guys!!"

While it is most unlikely for Branch to still be in his bunker this late she decided to look for him there, where else could he be! She thought.

She thought right...the place around his bunker entrance is still scattered with a bunch of fallen leaves, Branch would sweep them all up if he had been out somewhere. "Hmm, let me clean this place up for a bit" Poppy mumbled to herself, she knows her boyfriend would like that.

The young queen grabbed a nearby broom and started swiping the leaves- collecting them onto a more shady and covered part near the corner, and as she finished she just let herself into Branch's bunker. At this point of their relationship he wouldn't mind his own girlfriend entering the bunker anytime.

And so the built-in elevator slowly lowered her down and before it reached the ground the now worried girl rushed to one of the room entrance. She knows there's something wrong when she doesn't smell a single trace of freshly brewed coffee.

"Braaanch? Are you there??" She knocked.

"Yeaaa i'm inside, come in"

Poppy breathe a sigh of relief she didn't know she was holding before turning the knob-opening the door.

And there he is...her beloved..

On the bed...in the weirdest pose of laying down possible??

"Did you break your hip or something??"

"Or something" Branch awkwardly smiled "You know when i literally got slapped by Velvet trying to save Floyd back there?"

"Uh huh"

"Yeaaa now the adrenaline is gone i could finally feel the pain" the former BroZone member groaned.

"Aww sweetie, you should've told me earlier so i could come and help faster!"