Alexis Goodman

Yo. My name is Alexis. My close friends and siblings call me Lexi. To the rest of y'all; I'm Alexis.

I just turn nineteen, August 12th, 2015. I recently became a college freshman at Florida State University ; FSU. (A/N : keep in mind this is Fiction. What I may say in this book about that college may not be true. Thank you.)

The college life isn't like what we see on TV. Its tough. Everything about college is tough! At least to me! If I am not struggling to get up for my classes on time, I'm struggling to feed myself daily. If Not that , I am going through hell and back in basketball practice with my 'teammates'.

Speaking of basketball; its the ONLY reason why I am at FSU right now. The scholarship I received was just enough to pay for 4 years of classes, my dorm , and all my text books. Everything else I have to get on my own...... Like food. A niggah has been surviving on ramen noodles and tuna for the past 3 weeks. I am Broke .... Right now. Sucks!

Practice for the Lady Seminole's Basketball Team started 2 almost 3 weeks ago. And believe me when I say "IT HAS BEEN THE WORST 2 ALMOST 3 WEEKS OF MY LIFE!" I have never cried so much in my life. And it is not from all the running we do in practice. But because of all the discouragement, bullying, and tounting I get from my teammates.

Its rough being the youngest most inexperienced on the team. Its even Harder being The Freshman of the squad.

The worst part of this tragic tale. Is that I recently found out, the biggest bully on the team; Johni Is sexually attracted to me. The scary thing is ,and I would be lying if I said wasn't attracted to her....

Alexis in the Media