Birth

It was a sunny day at Pride lands and in Pride rock, everyone was just waking up.

" Good morning, Nala." Said Simba as he shook his mane.

" Good morning, Simba." Nala reply with a smile as she saw her husband's majestic mane in the sunlight room.

Simba smiles back and started lean towards her, his intentions clear as day. Nala smiles and lean back at Simba. Their muzzles touches and they share a kiss.

Just then, everyone yawned and started to wake up, that is except Simba and Nala. Nala felt thirsty and stood up with much difficulty because she was pregnant with two cubs. The she said," I am going to take a drink of water." 

 Simba immediately said" Nala, you are heavily pregnant and about to give birth. You must lay back down and rest. I will get you water."

Nala rolled her eyes in annoyance and teasing matter and said" Simba, I've rest for a week now. I don't need to rest any longer." 

" You must rest. Yesterday Rafiki said you were about to give birth today." Simba ordered.

Nala groan in annoyance again" Fine, you win." 

" I always win, don't you know?" Said Simba in a teasing matter.

" No you don't." Said Nala in the same matter.

" Oh, you are going to pay for that." Said Simba, then before Nala could register what he said. Simba pounced on top of her and started to tickle her.

" Stop! Simba! " Laughs Nala.

After they are done playing. They all went out to hunt and eat.

Simba and Nala decides to eat. Simba catches a big antelope and they eat it together

Then Simba smiled at Nala before eating.

 After they finish, Nala suddenly groan and then scream in pain.

"What happened Nala?!" said Simba worriedly.

"The cubs are coming!!!" screamed Nala. This was her first birth, and she didn't know what to do. Simba put Nala on his back and ran into Pride Rock.

Then Simba ran out and called for his and Nala's mother. They ran in and helped Nala, then he ran to Rafiki's tree."

Sarafina and Sarabi was at Nala's side. Nala scream in pain as the contraction became worse. 

" Breath in, breath out." Said Sarafina

Nala did as she was told, then she screamed as yet another contraction hit.

" I am back!" Said Simba as he rushes to her side.

 Nala push with all her might and scream again in pain as she pushes.

" Ahhh!!!!" Nala scream again. 

" Continue to push. Nala." said Simba while looking at Sarabi for help. 

" Just a few more big pushes, honey. You are almost there." said Sarafina. 

Nala pushes with all her might and the two cubs came tumbling out of her rear. One male and one female. 

Just then, Rafiki arrived and said" I see the Queen already given birth. Here are some Dork leaves for the Queen to have milk."

Nala smiled" Thank you, Rafiki."

"What are their names?" asked Sarafina and Sarabi at the same time.

"Kiara, for the first born and Kion for the second born." said Nala.

" Well, it seems that Kion will be taking over the Guard for me when he is bigger." said Simba.

" Yes!" said Nala, "then you won't have any more excuse to spend some alone time with me!"

Just then, the cubs started mewing loudly, searching for milk. Nala quickly ate the Bork leaves and lay on her side. Simba pick up the cubs using his mouth and put them near Nala's teats. Nala started to lick the placenta of them.

Sarabi, Sarafina and Rafiki exit to give them privacy. They said," They are going to be great parents." 

A week later.......

" I give you, the Pride lands newborn princess, and the future heir to the throne, Princess Kiara and the Pride land newborn prince, the future protecter of the Pride lands, Prince Kion!" said Rafiki.

It was time for the twin's ceremony and every animal in the kingdom has arrived at the edge of Pride Rock except Zira, but Zira's son was there.

After the ceremony, Nala carried Kion and Simba carried Kiara back into Pride Rock. They nuzzled each other and fell asleep.

At Scar's old cave......

Zira has just given birth to two cubs, Vitani and Kovu. Vitani was first born and Kovu was second born, but if added Nuka. Nuka was the real first born, Vitani was second born and Kovu is third born.

Nuka came running in " Mother, the Queen just gave birth to two cubs, Princess Kiara and Prince Kion!"

" Good report, Nuka. You can go and play now but be back before sundown." said Zira.

" Yes Mother." said Nuka happily. then he ran off to play.

Zira smiled at her two cubs and went to sleep.