(Not my pictures)

Items:
void bow. + 10 intellect, +5 speed, +5 defense, +100 Dexterity.
void dagger. +10 mana, +20 attack, +20 dexterity.
void armor. +10 defense, + 150 mana, +10 dexterity.
Mask. +150 mana, +50 health, +50 intellect, +50 speed, +20 dexterity
{ring of deception}:
makes anyone you use on think there are multiple of you or you and your allies.
+10 speed
+10 defense
Infinite quiver: the quiver has infinite arrows, so you'll never run out.

ability's:

Passive ability:
[double point]: it gives the user double the stat points. (Instead of ___ if ___x2)
[half mana] it makes the user use half as much mana as needed for 10 in game minutes. (50 mp)
[absolute defense]: defense is multiplied by 3.
[Guardian of the air]: the user can survive any hit on 1 hp once a day.
[venom incineration]: poison has a 30% of killing any user even if person was fully immune.
[defense break]: a 50% of failing. 25% of penetrating through the entire defense. 25% of doing half the normal damage.
[cool down]: user's cool down in cut down by 35%
[mirage]: the enemy sees double.
[heal]: after every 10 seconds, the user gains 100 hp.
[item shift]: instead of the normal effect weapons give, the user of this ability can turn it into a fire, ice, earth, light, dark, undead, etc, sword. (10 mp each shift and it costed 10 medals:
[Invincibility]: allows the user to be invincible. Levels = seconds of invincibility. (15 mp. Cost 12 medals.)
[Technician]: allows the user to have a little device on their eye that will help them in many ways. Some ways is making strategy's if they think of a plan. See a move, it's weakness, element, and how to obtain it. See armor/weapon/accessories stats and abilities. And see the class of any person the user want. (No mp. 1 gold medal)
[telepathy]: allows communication to anyone through their mind.

Attacking ability's.
[black flame]: a flame 10x hotter than a normal flame attack, it also does 2x the damage. (20 mp)
[flight]: it allows the user to fly through the air. (5 mp a minute)
[strengthen]: adds 50+ defense and attack (15 mp)
[regeneration]: regenerates health at 1 mp for 15 health.
[transfer]: it allows her to transfer hp to mp. 1 hp to 5 mp
[power attack]: deals 25% of enemy's health. (Cool down 5 min) (10 mp)
[fire ball]: a fire ball... idk... (10 mp)
[fire wall]: a wall of fire. (20 mp)
[water ball]: a ball of water that is cold. (10 mp)
[water wall]: wall of water. (15 mp)
[heal]: heal's the person who the user wants to heal. (5 mp for 10 hp)
[phantom world]: makes 5 clones out of goo. (10 mp.) {stackable with Clone}
[clone]: multiples user by 5. (20 mp)
[slash]: can slash 1 opponent. (5 mp)
[double slash]: can slash 2 opponents. (8 mp)
[triple slash]:can slash 3 opponents.
[quadruple slash]: can slash 4 opponents.
[copycat]: allows her to copy any ability she wishes, but if active too long she will transform into a fox.
[atrocity]: allows her to turn into a demon like thing with 4 arms, and is huge. (20 mp) (once a day) (minimum level o activate is level 30)
[Machine god]: allows her to gain machine guns all on her, giving her massive firepower, but take away 20 defense. (5 uses a day) (minimum level to activate is level 30)

Deploy All Weapons (alt. Deploy Armaments): Sacrifice selected equips for armaments.
Deploy-left hand: Sacrifice an equip for armaments.
Commence Attack: Fires all the armaments at once. They are not equipment but instead skills who had been enhanced at the price of sacrificed equipment. They do not depend on anyones STR numbers for damage.
Break Core: A hole opens where your heart is and a red glowing spherical sphere shoots out 2-meters away. After 5 seconds, it nullifies all attacks in a set range and self destructs. Everyone in rage suffers immense damage. No one cannot survive this skill unscathed.

[side step]: she has a 50% to side step any move, a 25% of taking half damage, and a 25% of taking 3 times as much damage if active.
[counter]: she can counter any attack, and reverse it back at any person. (20 mp)
[reflection]: she can reflect all damage dealt to her in the last 10 in game minuet's. (30 mp)
[predator]: allows her to summon two demons that are the head of [Atrocity] and it has double the user's health. (50 mp)
[god speed]: allows user to go x25 speed. (20 mp.)
[super speed]: allows user to go 10x speed. (10 mp) {stackable with god speed}
[Hydra]: a three headed poison dragon come's from the tip of user's bow or sword and spews poison all around. (10 mp)
[Paralyze shout]: taping bow or sword onto the ground paralyze all in a 50 feet radius. (20 mp)
[devourer]: the tip of the arrow will consume anything in it's way. (Ten uses only)
[black]: if an arrow pierce's or hits anything, with a simple snap, will disappear. (1000 mp and 150 hp, it also disables all healing property's the user has)
[teleport]: the user can teleport anywhere they had seen before. (15 mp)
[leap]: the user can jump twice as high as normal.
[flaming arrow]: a arrow of fire comes, 50% of causing the burning effect. (10 mp)
[flaming barrage]: a barrage of fire arrows come from the sky. (15 mp)
[ice arrow]: a arrow of ice. 50% of causing the frozen effect. (10 mp)
[freezing barrage]: a barrage of ice arrows come from the sky. (15 mp)
[electric arrow]: a electric arrow. 50% of causing the electrified effect. (10 mp)
[electric barrage]: a barrage of electric arrows comes from the sky. (15 mp)
[light steps]: allows the user to travel 2x their normal speed. {stackable with [god speed] and [super speed]} (10 mp)

name: Blizzard
dragon species: ice dragon.

Passive form:

Aggressive form:

Aggressive form:

stats:Health: 1500 attack: 300agility: 900defense: 900

stats:
Health: 1500
attack: 300
agility: 900
defense: 900

ability's:
ice spike: allows the dragon to summon an ice spike to come from the ground, or appear in the air and hit the target.
ice breath: if the breath hits the ground, it becomes ice, and if it hits someone, they get the slowness de-buff  or the frozen de-buff.
flight: allows the dragon to fly.
Hibernate: let's the dragon disappear for as long as needed.
awaken: the dragon will appear back next to it's owner.
Passive ability's:
The spikes on the dragon will freeze and insta kill anyone but it's owner unless the owner let's them touch him.