Chapter Seven

After the present was delivered, Captain Hook, Sailor Galaxia and Smee followed the other pirates to the ship with their hostages. A while later, the pirates started to sing as they had their victims all tied up to introduce Captain Hook. Wendy, her brothers, Nana and The Lost Boys were tied up at a mast. Smee danced along with the other pirates. Captain Hook found it annoying, so he knocked Smee out on the head, then looked to his victims. He started to tell them the pros about what would happen if they joined his crew but then told them the cons if they didn't join his crew. The con was mostly about if they didn't agree to go into the crew, that they would be forced to walk the plank. The choice was up to them. Captain Hook and Sailor Galaxia sat at a desk and had a contract and quill ready. One of the crew members cut them free, allowing the boys to run off to sign the contract. "Boys!" Wendy called. "Aren't you ashamed of yourselves?" "But Captain Hook  and her is not insistent, Wendy." John explained. "Yeah, they says we'll walk the plank if we don't." the rabbit reminded. "Oh, no he won't. Peter Pan and Usagi will save us." Wendy smiled. "Peter Pan will save them." Captain Hook laughed like what Wendy said was a joke. "Did you hear that, Smee?" Smee laughed with him. This was confusing Wendy of why they were laughing about Peter Pan and Sailor Moon going to save the kids.

"But a thousand pardons, my dear." Captain Hook said to Wendy. "I don't believe you are in on our little joke. You see, we left a present for Peter. Sort of a surprise package, you might say. Why, I can see our little friend at this very moment...reading the tender inscription." "What are you talking about?" asked Wendy. "Could he but see within the package, he would find an ingenious little device." Captain Hook said with a dark smile. "Set, so when the clock is like this..." Smee added as he made his hands look like a clock reading '6:00'. "Peter Pan will be blasted out of Neverland forever." Captain Hook finished. Wendy, John and Michael gasped in shock. Soon, everyone saw an explosion and thought that Peter had died. "And so passeth, a worthy opponent." Captain Hook said, removing his hat for respect. "Amen." Smee added.

"And now, which will it be?" Captain Hook asked his hostages after they got over the 'loss' of Peter. "The pen or the plank?" "Captain Hook, we will never join your crew." Wendy said with a deep scowl. "Well, Wendy doesn't joined to us, Hook." Sailor Galaxia said to Hook "As you wish. Ladies first, my dears." said Captain Hook. He let Wendy go and the girls began to say their goodbyes. "Goodbye, boys." Wendy told her brothers. "Oh, Wendy, we'll miss you." Michael frowned. "Be strong, John." Wendy told her brother. "I shall strive to, Wendy." John promised his sister. The pirates roared and growled, forcing Wendy to get on with it. This looked like it could be the end of both of them. The two girls climbed up on the plank, looking down to their future watery grave. Wendy let a tear roll down her cheek. The both of them, thinking this was the end, took one last step and fell off the plank, heading into the ocean. "Wendy!" Michael cried. Captain Hook grinned eagerly, but then instantly frowned as something was missing: The splash of death. "N-N-No splash, Captain." Smee said, scared after not seeing a ripple in the ocean. "Not a sound." Hook added. Smee pointed into the water. "Not a bloomin' ripple!" "It's a jinx, that's what it is." another pirate added in.

Unknown to any of them; Peter, Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi-Chibi, Tinker Bell and Sailor Chibi Moon had survived the blast and had saved Wendy. Peter carried Wendy while Sailor Moon, Sailor Chibi-Chibi, and Sailor Chibi Moon was transformed to eternal form. Then they all stayed quiet and hidden for now. Even if it was funny for the pirates to believe that the ocean could be jinxed. The Lost Boys, Darling brothers just stood in stunned silence and confusion. "Chibiusa, Chibi-Chibi, you two go save to Darling children and the Lost Boys. I and Peter will take a charge against them." Sailor Moon ordered to them, they nodded as they go to save them. "No splash, Captain." another pirate said. "So...You want a splash, Mr. Starsky?" Captain Hook smirked to him, then grabbed him and threw him into the water. "THERE'S YOUR SPLASH! Who's next!?" "You're next, Hook!" a voice called to the pirate captain. Captain Hook, Sailor Galaxia and Smee were spooked and they saw Peter and Sailor Moon was alive and well. "Say your prayers, Hook!" Peter drew out his sword while Sailor Moon use Moon Power Tiare to protect herself and attack her. The hostages cheered to see Peter and Sailor Moon. "And the girls!" Michael smiled once he saw his older sister, Sailor Chibi Moon and Sailor Chibi-Chibi were okay. "They're blooming ghosts, Captain." Smee said, scared. "I'll show you the ghosts have blood in their veins!" Captain Hook snarled. "I'll run 'em right through!" Captain Hook drew his sword while Sailor Galaxia ready to fight against them as it was a pirate attack between good against evil. The boy and the girl began to fight them. Peter was tormenting Hook while Sailor Moon was tormenting Galaxia like they usually does and the hostages watched the fight in suspense and worry.