Jace was shaking, already panting in Lucas' ear, hips twitching now and then as if his control was hanging by a thread.

Now. Lucas needed Jace to move now. As if reading his mind, Jace pulled back slowly before starting up a moderate thrust. The stretch was magnificent. With Jace's girth and length, it was impossible for Lucas' prostate to not be assaulted with every motion. Each thrust was punctuated by Lucas' loud, unrestrained moans which quickly egged Jace onto building to a brutal pace.

Yes. Yes, yes, yes. This is was Lucas had been dying for. Normally, he would be a lot more involved when he and his boyfriend fucked, moving back to meet his thrusts. But, now he was completely immobilized by pleasure underneath Jace's weight. He had dropped onto his elbows, ass-up, unable to hold himself up anymore as Jace bared down on him.

Lucas could see Jace's hands in his peripheral, one on either side of his head as his boyfriend braced his arms for leverage, slamming into him again and again. Feral growls and snarls sounded above him, and he could even feel a few drops of thick saliva falling onto the back of his neck and shoulders.

Lucas' cock bounced hard, hot and heavy underneath him. He hadn't even touched it, but he knew it was about ready to blow just from the rough pounding. The absolute monster inside of him stirring up his guts was bringing him rapidly towards orgasm. His chest heaved as intense pleasure raced under his skin.

He thought he might pass out before it all came to a head, but then he was suddenly cumming with a broken cry. He clenched hard around Jace, practically screaming as his dick pumped out a massive amount of cum. Drops of it splattered everywhere as he was brutally fucked through his release.

Through the haze of pleasurable aftershocks, Lucas noticed that Jace had stopped and was backing off as if he thought this was over by a long shot. He managed to weakly grab onto the werewolf's thick arm fur.

"W-wait," he said shakily. "I still...still wanna feel that knot."

Jace whimpered, nuzzling in between Lucas' shoulders as if to say, "Are you sure?"

"Please," Lucas begged.

With a gentleness that was strange compared to the feral fucking that had just occurred, Jace scooped Lucas up into his big, strong arms. He carefully laid him down on his back, letting his head and shoulders rest against the stupidly fluffy pillows.

For a moment, Lucas thought his boyfriend was making an executive decision to stop until he found Jace looming over him again. The werewolf nudged his thighs apart with his snout before situating himself between them.

Lucas chuckled. "Wanna see my fuck-face, huh?"

An impatient huff jerked Jace's chest and his ears drew back. Lucas smoothed out the attitude by reaching up and running his hands through the soft fur of Jace's head and face. A tenderness threatened to overtake the lust in Jace's golden eyes, but within moments he was rocking his arousal against Lucas' groin.

"Come on, then," Lucas said, feeling his spent cock twitch once. "Fuck me 'til you cum."

Jace obliged immediately, returning to Lucas' raw heat in one quick movement that tore groans from each of them.

Lucas looked to where they connected and his eyes widened. In this new position, he could see his abdomen distending slightly, full of Jace's stiff rod. He placed a shaky hand to it, feeling the back-and-forth movement under his skin.

"H-holy shit, Jace," he gasped. His head fell back into the pillows as the revelation spurred his boyfriend back to his insane, deep plowing. The thrusts were becoming less and less coordinated. Not long now.

Lucas was way too oversensitive from cumming, but he didn't care. It still felt way too damn good for him to give up. He needed to be knotted, to be flooded with cum, to be bred. Fuck.

It felt like the pleasure was driving Lucas mad. The rest of his body was almost numb, his brain only focusing on the sensation of being stuffed full over and over. The only thing that mattered at that moment was Jace's dick. All he had to do was be a limp, pliant fuck-hole—just a werewolf's cock-sleeve.

Jace impossibly sped up, and Lucas became a high-pitched moaning mess. His eyes rolled as his mouth gaped, drool flowing out the corners. The knot was fully formed, slightly stretching the rim of his ass with each thrust, but not entering. Close. So close. He couldn't help the tears of pleasure that sprung to his eyes and ran down his face.

A long, rough growl rumbled through Jace's chest, and as he gave one last hard thrust, the knot popped in. At the exact same moment, Lucas' second orgasm slammed into him like a cinder block. His back arched and every muscle seemed to lock him in place as he violently shook. He could scarcely hear his own wailing moans and Jace's snarls over his heart pounding in his ears.

His limp cock twitched pathetically through it, not managing more than a few drops. It was nothing compared to Jace's which pulsed rapidly inside of him, pumping load after load. His boyfriend's hips jerked forward with each throb as if attempting to drive deeper and make sure every inch of his walls were painted white.

As the explosion of pleasure began to subside, Lucas devolved into quiet, hoarse whimpers. He breathed heavily, stroking Jace's back as the werewolf continued to convulse and unload.

Jace had collapsed onto Lucas, propped up slightly on his elbows so as not to smother him with his weight. Their chests still heaved against each other, drawing in their mingled musky scents.

Lucas groaned at the continuing flood inside him—Jace was still cumming. Holding his boyfriend through his release, he actually blacked out.

He came to probably only a few moments later. Jace had rearranged them so they were both laying on their sides, chest to chest. They were still connected. Curious, he reached between them to feel his stomach, shivering as he felt a small, but significant bulge there. Full of cum. Maybe once the knot had deflated, he would be able to push it all out and have Jace lap it up. He had to suppress a moan at the thought.

For the time being, he buried his face in the wall of fur in front of him. Jace's tree trunk of an arm snaked up to pull him closer and he felt hot breath ghosting through his hair.

Lucas smiled—exhausted, but satisfied. "Same time next month, then?"