"Well, seeing as you've offered..."

~*~

The next week during the full moon found Lucas in the same place. He had been prepping himself for a while, working through various increasing sizes of dildos until he was fucking himself slow and deep on the one Jace swore was closest to his wolf form's size. It was massive.

Lucas continued to neglect his dick, not wanting to cum before the big show. He hoped Jace would show up soon because he was absolutely throbbing and desperate at that point, shaking with nerves and the need to be filled with werewolf cock.

He shuddered in anticipation at the telltale scratching below the open window that signified his boyfriend's arrival.

Jace's massive bulk blocked the bright moonlight from illuminating the room for a moment as he slunk in. He stood at the foot of the bed, breathing heavily as Lucas made a show of moaning and fucking himself open. His dark fur glistened and rippled over powerful muscles, and his bright golden gaze seemed feral and covetous. He growled lowly, possessively baring his large fangs. He was looking to claim.

Lucas' eyes strayed downwards, watching as the werewolf's huge cock unsheathed and filled. He sucked in a breath, clenching around the dildo at the sight of it already swelling a little at the base. God, he was so ready for that knot—and all that cum, and that deep pounding. Oh, fuck was he ever ready.

Whining, he slowly removed the dildo, tossing it aside. He shakily got up on his knees and turned, lowering to all fours and presenting his lubed-up, stretched-open hole. He felt the ring of muscle twitch and heard Jace groan roughly.

The mattress dipped with a sudden weight, and Lucas gasped as he felt two big, hairy hands grab his ass with zero trepidation. They squeezed once before pulling his cheeks apart. Jace's claws didn't break the skin but pressed hard enough into the meat of Lucas' skin to make themselves known. Just one hasty move would be enough to draw blood.

Lucas felt a hot, humid breath panting against his junk and backside. Before he was able to process anything, Jace's wide, flat tongue licked a slow stripe up his taint and over his hole. Jace; always an ass man in any form. Lucas didn't mind indulging his boyfriend. Not one bit. He shivered, letting out a pitiful whimper and rocking back against the canine snout.

From there, Jace set about a languid pace, not going beyond teasing him, refusing to have his tongue delve inside. It was just enough to keep Lucas away from the edge, keeping him horny and wanting more. It was maddening.

After an agonizing while, Jace abandoned this to lap at Lucas' balls and give quick little wet flicks of his tongue along his aching shaft. What sounded close to a deep chuckle rumbled through his chest as Lucas' soft moans became impatient. Enough indulging.

Lucas meant to spout a witty reprimand to tell his boyfriend to just get on with it, but his pleasure-addled brain could only think to let two breathy, needy words pass his lips.

"Fuck...me."

Finally, he felt the thick head of his boyfriend's huge wolf cock, slick with precum, probing against his loose entrance. Lucas had to refrain from bucking his hips back and just taking the whole damn thing in one motion. Even he had the mind to know it would have to be slow at first. He didn't have to like it though.

He took each inch like a goddamn champ until Jace was seated fully inside of him. They took a moment, letting Lucas get accustomed to it. It was so much better than the dildo. Just the heat of it turned him on so much, feeling it throb against his walls.