Chapter 1: The Daily Life Of A Peter Parker

Depuis le début

Dr. Octavius "Oh thank you, dear boy, we can finish this conversation on Tuesday, go ahead to your eighth class."

Peter nods his head and walks out of the classroom, he sees one of his friends, Ripley Ryan

Ripley "Oh hey Pete, usually you beat me to 8th, why were you in your last class for so long?"

Peter "Oh uh, Dr. Otto Octavius is my new Physics Teacher."

Ripley "Oh my god That's so cool! He's like the Einstein of our time, aw man, I'm kinda jealous."

Peter "It's ok Rip we both have Dr. Conners he's a genius."

Ripley "Yeah you're right, we should head to Mr. Lawson's class, I don't want to be late...again."

Peter and Ripley run to Mr. Lawson's class (Computer Education) once the boys get to the classroom, their friend, Steven Petty is waiting for them.

Steven Petty "You two were almost late."

Ripley "We know, We know"

The three enter the class and sit down at their designated computers, Mr. Lawson enters the room behind the three boys and stands in front of the classroom

Mr. Lawson "As you all can see, we have an empty seat, where Parker Robbin previously sat, I'm here to tell you all, he has been expelled from this school for what was it again... oh yeah... having satanic rituals in the janitors closet, don't be like Parker everyone, Stanly the ONLY school janitor don't deserve that... on another note, you all shall continue the coding assessment I gave out to you all on Monday... if you need me I will be at my desk... today has been a long day..."

Mr. Lawson sat at his desk and sighed, all the students began to work,

Peter "The three of us are done right? This is just a free hour."

Ripley "Oh, by the way, thanks for the help Pete... I suck at coding..."

Right after finishing his sentence, Ripley was struck in the head by a Paper ball from Lacey Fisher, A school bully who has a personal Vendetta against Ripley for no reason

Steven "Real mature Lacey..."

Lacey "Whatever you say... NERD"

Mr. Lawson from across the class "HEY no yelling!"

The three boys turned around towards their computer and began to play games, the hour went by extremely fast and it was time to go home, the three boys went their ways, Peter sat in front of the school waiting for his Best friend, Harry Osborn, who was staying at his house for a little bit, due to his father, Norman Osborn being on a business trip.
Harry walks behind Peter and screams, Peter jumps out of the seat in fear.

Peter out of breath "How many times... do I gotta say... don't do that..."

Harry "A million, good to see you too buddy."

The two dab each other up and begin to walk to Peter's house,

Harry "So what did Aunt May say we were having for dinner?"

Peter "Uhhhhh... lasagna... no that was for Sunday... uhh... OH Uncle Ben said he was gonna grill some steak outside"

Harry "Sweet... last one home does my homework?"

Peter "Your on!"

The two boys are racing home, running down sidewalks, and across roads but then finally arriving at Peter's Aunt and uncle's quaint suburban home, Harry arrives at the door first,

Harry "I told ya Pete, you gotta save your energy at the beginning then go all out at the end."

Peter " I know I know it's just I forgot in the moment you know."

Harry "Yeah I get you, you got a lot going on, you talk to that girl yet?"

Peter "Who is Mary Jane? Uh no I haven't, I've been trying to but it's a little awkward when her entire friend group is around..."'

Harry "Yeah yeah excuses with you"

Harry let's out a laugh

Peter grabs his key and opens the door, Aunt May greets them at the door,

Aunt May "Welcome back boys..."

She reaches and hugs Peter.

Aunt May "I heard you talking out there, who is this girl you were talking about?"

Harry "Oh she's just the most pretty girl in school and Peter has a little crush on her..."

Uncle Ben overheard what Harry had said,

Uncle Ben "Ohoho it's ok Peter, May was out of my league when we met in high school, now look at us, married for 23 years with no thoughts of leaving one another."

Ben kisses May on her wrinkled forehead,

Uncle Ben "Boys how about you come help me with the grill outside? Maybe I can teach y'all a few things."

The boys went outside to help Ben walk out the door and saw a man, he turned around and it was Norman Osborn!

Harry "DAD?!"

Harry runs and hugs his father,

Harry "You weren't supposed to be back so soon..."

Norman "You are right, it's just I came back from Peru so I can get on another plane to go to Germany, but I had to come visit my boy."

That night was one of the best in Peter's and Harry's lives, everyone had an amazing time, eventually, the boys had to go to sleep, but while they were away Ben, May, And Norman discussed why Norman was away...

Norman "Harry is sick... it may not look like it but he is."

Ben "That's why you've been away... I'm sorry Norman..."

May "Has there been any luck finding a cure?"

Norman "Nope... nothing that I could find in Peru could help Harry... I lost his mother I don't know if I could lose him too..."

May walks over to Norman and embraces him.