Threads&Stitches is a brand owned by us very CHAUHANS. We have multiple business, and one of which is threads & stitches. It was looked by chachi earlier and I had no interest in it so I never looked what profit it made but I knew it was one of the thriving brands working in India currently. It is located near my headquarters and I get a perfect view of the company from my office as it is at 67th floor.

I looked back at my dad with confusion and he said.

"We are thinking it to give the ownership to Noor. Well your mom wants her daughter in-law to work rather than staying up at home so..." he shrugged his shoulder at the end.

Oh. Okay. Now I get it. Well I know that Noor is into fashion designing and completed her masters from Boston University and worked under a renowned designer as an intern, uh, what was his name?

Ah right Lorenzo Mikaelson.

I've never personally met him but as much as the google says, he is the best at his work. Reputation clean as water. He has hundreds of fashion shows lined up every year and has been ruling all over the world with his glamorous designs.

I read all this on her file which I have on her brought by Jayveer. My assistant is really good at his work. I know.

Well as much as I loath her having around, I can give her this company.

Yeah. Stop lying to yourself Abhiman.

However, I don't mind her working and well this way she'll be away from me, for her own good and mine.

"Fine dad. But why do you want me to give her this?" I asked.

"It will look good. It will make her happy and she will feel like her husband is helping her and isn't a caveman who closes off his wife." He said sitting calmly on his chair.

"Dad stop it. I didn't even wanted this marriage at the first place. I don't need to act around her. She's just unnecess-"

"Stop it. Right there. Stop." Dad stood up and practically yelled out.

He exhaled again and rubbed his hand on his forehead and sat down on his chair.

"Abhiman. Get your shit together. She is your wife. Respect her. I didn't raise you to see this day. My son disrespecting his wife. Oh god."

"Dad. Relax. I'm not disrespecting her. She knows I told her that I will never be able to accept her and she herself got her into this-" I was saying again to calm him but he cut me out and yelled again.

"Are you out of your mind Abhiman? Do you mean she has been with you since past month knowing this?"

"Y-yes."

"Who the fuck are you? Abhiman. Oh god. Abhiman she is your wife. What were you gonna make her do next? Divorce her in next one year or something? For fuck's sake. Move on from your past. Vishakha's dead for her own good. Stop it." He exhaled.

Dad has probably said it for the first time. He was very supportive of my all the decisions I took all my life but whenever I told him about her, he used to dodge the topic and well practically warned me that I shouldn't get involved with her. I wish I had listened to him rather than fighting with him and not talking to him for 2 years.

Yes. The day I joined The OUTSIDER's was the last day dad talked to me father to-son. We were close a lot. But drifted apart for one reason. Vishakha.

He himself is a member of the club so we used to meet each other at regular intervals but never really talked like we used to. However after break up he tried to talk me out like a lot but I just shut him off like I did to everyone else.