"His brother?" She shook her head and Daemon seemed to think for a moment before his eyes widened. "The maesters."

"Yes," Rhaenyra nodded her head. "I have always enjoyed studying our history and studying all the small council members. Was it not surprising that maester Runciter had only been in Kings Landing for less than a moon before Baelon got sick and died? And then he immediately becomes grand maester. Was he also not the reason why you were exiled a second time?"

"Yes, he was." Daemon's face changed as he realized what she was attempting to say. "He was also the one who treated father and said he had died of a burst belly."

"Exactly." Rhaenyra smiled at Daemon. "Now, did Runciter not have an assistant who he trusted with his life?"

"Yes, the man was his apprentice and worshiped the ground Runciter walked on." Daemon shook his head. "But he would never betray Runciter."

"We do not need him to betray them." She pushed a stray curl behind her ear. "I read once that the faceless men were created in Old Valyria, under the fourteen flames. They served the god of many faces, who is also said to be a Valyrian god."

"What are you attempting to say?"

"We have faceless men in our time, so I am thinking we have them in this time also." Daemon's eyes widened as he understood her meaning. "We just need to hire one of them to take Runciter's assistance's face. He can report back to us and tell us what Otto and the maester are planning."

"That means that I will have to travel to Braavos." Daemon moved closer, pressing their foreheads together. "I do not want to leave you here on your own."

"I will be fine." She kissed his lips. "If we are able to get what we need grandsire might be able to live and become king. That will solve a lot of our problems."

They needed to find out what would happen. There were so many things that they did not know, things that could change everything. Rhaenyra had already started attempting to save her mother, she did not see a reason why her grandsire could not be saved also. Baelon should have been king. 

                                                       Rhaenyra Targaryen (17 years old

                                                       Rhaenyra Targaryen (17 years old.)

)