"I- I know." My heart was racing, and I was so turned on I began to ache.

"Can you do something about that Harry? Can you release my pressure?" Her tongue ran against her lips as she brought mine to hers. I could taste her cherry lip balm as she pushed me onto the bed and climbed on top of me.

"Talk to me Harry. What do you fantasize about when you lie in bed."

"You." I couldn't keep back the truth. Her smile was wide as she ripped off my clothes leaving me bare and her in her underwear.

"Tell me something Harry. Talk to me." I was shaking under her touch as her hands took a hold of me, I wanted to scream her soft skin felt so good against mine.

"I want you to ride me. I want your hips pressed flat against mine, I want to rub your c.lit until you're screaming my name. I want to feel your fingernails digging into my shoulders as I slam my c.ock deep inside of you, I'm going to fill you up so well baby." I couldn't stop the words from flooding from my mouth. I wanted her so badly.

"Fuck Harry."

I grabbed her waist roughly and without warning she sat on me, I filled her up so quickly I think I might of moaned louder then her. Her body rode me so well. She rocked hard against my hips and I sucked on her shoulder as I pressed her chest against mine.

"Yell for me baby." I whispered into her ear. "Fucking scream my name."

"Ha-"

My hand was soaked with my own juices. I finally opened my eyes as I grabbed toilet paper. My heart was racing at the images that were so vivid in my head. I don't think I could even go out there.

The bell rang as I ran out of the washroom now clean and calmed down and back towards my math. I sat beside Effy the way I always do.

"Harry, look at you! I see everyone likes your new look."

"I think so." I smile and open up my text book.

"Hey, you're Harry right?" I look up from my text book to see Ashley looking at me. I could feel my mouth hanging wide open with absolute fear and shock but I couldn't speak.. the words couldn't come out.

"Uh"

"Yes that's Harry." Effy leaned in towards us and saved me the way she always does.

"Hi Harry, I'm Ashley. I like the new look. It suits you."

"Aah" I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. My body was on fire.

"He means thank you!" Effy chirped in smiling.

"Well Harry I'm having a party on Thursday since it's a long weekend. I'd love for you and your friends to come. I wouldn't mind getting to know you."

"Ooh..." I couldn't feel my body. I felt as if the world around me was shooting towards a black hole the pressure in the room skyrocketed to millions.

"He'll be there Ashley." Effy was saving me by a million.

"Can't he speak for himself?" Ashley even looked concerned.

"It's Monday mornings, ya know? They do weird shit to everyone! I can't eat butter on Mondays! It makes me gassy." I almost laughed as Effy poked me with her ruler.

Ashley's eyebrows turned inward with disgust "Ew."

"See you Thursday Ashley." Effy said waving her fingers as Ashley turned to me.

"I hope so." and finally she turned around.

I was screaming at my body to work begging for words to spill. "My names Harry!" I yell. It felt like tons of weight finally released from me.

"Yes it is Harry. Good job." Mr. Robinsons rolled his eyes as the whole class giggled at me. I felt like an idiot. "Now Harry since we all know your name for sure how about we turn to page 546."

"Yes Mr. Robinsons." I wanted to die right then and there. I wanted to shrivel up into nothing and fully disappear.

Ashley didn't laugh though, she merely even glanced from her text book as I finally turned to face Effy, she was laughing hysterically.

"Oh god Harry. That was -"

"Leave me alone."

"I hope you know on Thursday I can't be talking for you while your stuttering over 'uh's' and 'so's' , because I am sure as hell not going to kiss for you if you can't think straight with her."

"I'll work on it." I whisper harshly at her.

"And also work on self control, Harry. You look a little to happy." She points to my pants and I immediatly slam my text book against my front.

She couldn't stop laughing as I rub my hands against my face in frusturation.

"It's okay," She said tapping my shoulder with her pencil, "At least she noticed you."

Yeah. I thought smiling, at least she noticed me.

******
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR 1K !! I AM SCREAMING!! I LOVE U ALL!

I've had some writers block but I think I'm over it for now. Next chapter is going to AKSKKSSJXJJS

Do you guys think Ashley really likes Harry? And do you think Harry will choose Kiara, Ashley of anyone else?

LOVE U AGAIN AND THANK U!