*:・゚✧*:・゚ a confession....? *:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚ yay! i'm so happy that i found out what to do for a confession! *:・゚✧*:・゚

*:・゚✧*:・゚ btw Uki and Fulgur are dating already <3 *:・゚✧*:・゚

"Is everyone ready?" Everyone nods, "Alright let's go eh?" "Mhm" You all bring your dorm keys and make sure to lock the door and started to walk to school. You were excited for language arts because you were trying to learn everyone in nijisanji en's language. You are (almost) fluent in Japanese, Tagalog, Russian, and French. You all go to the same classroom for homeroom." Good morning everyone! Please take out your morning work!" Everyone looks in their desk to get their morning work out. You finished the fastest. (It's really short, but everyone is just really tired because you could tell from the bags under their eyes.) *:・゚✧*:・゚ after homeroom *:・゚✧*:・゚ "Alright guys, see you all later?" "Nyooo... I don't want to get separated everyday for school..." "Don't worry Abie you have Sonny." Uki smirks at both of them,"Oh shut up Uki!" "What? You can't deny what's true" Alban pouts. You look at the time, " Shit! I'll be late!" " Wdym we have like five more minutes?" "Aaah... Ms.(insert strict teacher name) is really strict about timing. I have to go before I get lectured again...See you all at lunch!" Then you run off before you get in trouble by the teacher again. *:・゚✧*:・゚ after school ( i got lazy lol ) *:・゚✧*:・゚ " Is Y/n coming Alban?" " Oh, she's already where the cherry blossom trees are." "Why?" "She has a science project with Ike, Pomu, and Mysta. She told me that the teacher told them to work out there." Alban, Sonny, Uki, Fulgur, and Yugo make it outside near the cherry blossoms. You wink at Sonny and he knows what to do, and Pomu and Mysta are arguing about what role they get, "No! I get the (inset role)" "FUCK YOU POMU I GET THE ROLE!" "MystaaaaaAAaAA" You could clearly tell that Ike was getting annoyed, and so were you, "Can you guys just shut up? I have somwhere to be right now I'll be back." Then you walk up to Noctyx, "I swear they get on my nerves sometimes. Anyways, Sonny you know what to do!" He holds Alban's Hand and they go to the cherry blossoms, "Alban...?" "Yes Sonny-oni?" "I uh... I've liked you for a long time... Will you be my boyfriend...?" "Yes! A thousand times yes!" They share a kiss under the cherry blossoms, tears coming from Alban's eyes. They stop the kiss and you could hear, "WOOOO!!!!" you we wiping your tears and smiling. Most of Nijisanji En were outside, you could hear clapping and cheering. As a big sister you wouldn't let Alban date anyone since... since that break up.... but you know Sonny will treat Alban right. Alban and Sonny walk back to you guys. You hug Alban and Sonny. As you and Alban hug someone comes behind you, "hey Y/n-" It was your ex, "OH HELL NO- I mean- hi. what do you want." You give him that smile that looks like you're going to kill him, "Can we get back togther-" "Woah woah woah there. Slow down. Let me thing of reason I shouldn't get back with you. Oh yeah! I saw you and your "friend" in your room! Making out! So no!" "Die." "Angels don't die sweetheart <3" Then we walks away, you flip him off as he walk away, "Damn he got roasted." "mhm!"

( 586 words )