*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ working (time - skip too) *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ i had to include the konbini cause why not *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘥 - 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘰𝘯 𝘱𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘸 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ after school *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Alban~~ How was you date with Sonny?~" "EH!!??! WE'RE JUST FRIENDS!!!!" "Yeah just "friends" are you sure about that?" "Yes!" "Fine fine whatever." As you both walk to the gate to go to work up accidentally bump into two more people, "sorry Uki and Fulgur!" "Ah. Don't worry." "thank you!" You both bumped into Fulgur and Uki, "Ah. Me and Alban are going to the konbini and then streaming." "Oh me and fufu-chan are streaming too~" "Oh ok! We're playing minecraft you guys?" "same! We can collab!" "Alright! Well me and Alban have to go now! bye bye!" "bye!" Then you both walked to the dorms Your schedule was working at the konbini and then streaming, "ALBAN YOU DONE!?!?!" "YEAH" "OK THEN LET'S GO" You both were yelling at each other from different rooms. Then you both go . to the front door and drive over to the konbini. You both finally got to the konbini, "Hey Y/n and Alban!" "Hey (insert random name)!" "Ah Y/n we need to restock." "Oh alright I'll be right there. I'll be back Alban." "Mhm." Then two men walk into the konbini, "Irasshaimase! Is there anythi- Oh hi Uki and Fulgur!" "Damn you got the hang of the konbini don't you?" "I mean yeah- It's been open for a year now" "Where's Y/n?" "Oh she's in the back restocking." "Oh ok." Then you walk back to the front, "Hey Uki and Fulgur!" "Hey Y/n! We're just about to leave." "Oh ok then! See you guys later!" *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Hours later... *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "Aahh.. Alban we can finally leave..." "I know." "Oh shit, we better leave soon before we miss our stream-" "Right. Alright guys we're leaving now!" "bye!" Then you both leave to go stream on minecraft. You both get home, shower, change and then start stream. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧Y/n's stream *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "Hi chat!! Hi Hi Hi! Can you guys hear everyone fine?" "UKI DON'T RUNI MY HOUSE-" "Turn up Fuglur a little more? Alright, is that better? Yeah ok now we can pla-" "UKI!" "SHUT UP UKI AND ALBAN- FUGLUR HELP ME" "ok ok ok. Uki stop." "Fine fufu-chan" "ALBAN I SWEAR TO GOD-" "Fine!" 

*:・゚✧*:・゚

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚

The collab turns up as chaotic as you would expect.

 *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ after collab *:・゚✧*:・゚✧ *:・゚✧*:・゚

✧Y/n's stream*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 

"Thank you (insert random username) for the dono! Oh welcome back (insert random user) but the stream is about to end! I'm just reading donos! *:・゚✧*:・゚✧30 mins later of talking and reading*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ "Thank you everyone for showing up for the stream! Bye bye!!!" Then you end the stream. You walk to Alban's room to check in he's asleep, he's sleeping, "Aw.. he so looks cute...♡" Then you walk back to your room and fall asleep.

lol i just came back from school and my dad doesn't know that I'm writing this.

let's hope he doesn't find out

✧*:・゚✧*:・゚ 492 words ✧*:・゚✧*:・゚