𝘔𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦

i'm sorry for anything that's cringe- this is my first fanfic

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ female y/n ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ siblings with Alban Knox ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚
⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ maybe a bit ooc ⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚

*:・゚✧*:・゚ 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 - 𝓅𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝑜𝒾𝓃𝓉 𝑜𝒻 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌 *:・゚✧*:・゚

As Alban and you were going to class for the first time, you two finally get to class and sit down in the seats right next to each other. You look around the class. There was a boy who had hair that matched your yellow highlighter?? A boy with purple hair sitting next to a half-robot-half-human boy, and a boy who had blue hair with headphones on. Then you and Alban wearing almost the same outfit, clippies and an orange and black outfit. You both wait around for maybe about 5 minutes and finally the teacher comes into the classroom, "𝙃𝙚𝙡𝙡𝙤 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨! 𝙒𝙚 𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙚 𝙚𝙖𝙘𝙝 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. 𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙣 𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙠 𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙚𝙧.". The front of the class has went then it was your turn. Alban looks at you with the "you got this" look and headed to teh front of then class, "Hello, my name is Y/n Knox. It's a pleasure to meet you all.". You walk back to the back of the class and signal to Alban that it's his turn to go introduce himself. He goes up to the front of the class and starts to talk, "Hi! I'm Alban Knox! Hope we can all be friends!". Then he walks back to the back of the class right next to you. You smile at him like you were proud of him, he smiles back. Then the highlighter looking boy comes up to the front, "Hello. My name is Sonny Brisko.". Then he goes back to the back. Then the next three boys go to the front, (not at the same time) Hello! My name is Uki Violeta and I have heterophobia- sorry that's not the word.. uhh.. heterocromia! That's the word." "Hello. I'm Fulgur Ovid." "Yo! How you doing? I'm Yugo Asuma." "𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚. 𝘾𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 !". You and Alban start to leave the classroom noticing Sonny was looking at you both, "Friends?" "Sure.". You give a small wave and start to go meet up with Enna and Millie, "Alban I'm going to hang out with Enna and Mille, you two have fun!" "Why do you have to leave now..." " Were doing a project!" You go up to Sonny and whisper to him, "I'm trusting to watch and take care of him." He nods and you head out. You manage to slip out a, " They were meant to be. " And then you rush out of the classroom to meet up with Enna and Millie.

*:・゚✧*:・ i just finished this at like 3 in the morning and pulled an all nighter. *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ school is tmr...*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ 477 words✧*:・゚✧