Are you serious?

( One Month Later)

May sits in her apartment alone with a huge cup of SunnyD while watching The Lion King 2.

May: Kovu is so fineeeee... (thinks to self) I wonder what he would look like in human form, sexy as hell. He probably would be black. He sounds like he would be black. Mmm, I wonder who talks for Kovu. (Googles cast for The Lion King 2)... WHAT THE HELL... He's white?! 98% of the cast is white?! (shakes her head) There goes my childhood down the drain. I guess it doesn't really matter if they are white or not... Yeah, it matters. At least Mufasa black. (shrugs and continues watching movie)

(Hears a knock on the door)

May: COMING! (Looks through peep-hole) Josiah?(Looks at time) 4:59am? (Opens door) Uhm...Hi?

Josiah: (Grabs her into a tight hug) May, I'm sorry.

May: (Tries to get him off) What's wrong? Come in and talk to me...

Josiah: (Sits on sofa and covers face with hands) May, you know you're my best friend?

May: (Sits across from him) Yeah?

Josiah: (Sits closer to her and holds her hand) May, you know I love you right?

May: (Mocks him) Josiah, you know I love you right? Come on dude, what's wrong?

Josiah: (Looks her in her eyes) We can't talk anymore... I mean ever...

(To be continued...)