034. ᴡᴀꜱʜɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋɪɴɢ

Start from the beginning

He felt her cuddle into his side and throw a leg over his so they were close. Head coming to rest on his chest. She grabbed his hand and interlaced their fingers together. "What's got you stressed?"

He talked her about everything. Their baby and his doubts in himself of being good father. He shared his stress of his music career and feeling like it was going downhill if he doesn't make more songs soon.

"And my fucking hair. Im going through a bit of an identity crisis."

Val leaned on her elbow and faced him so she could bring her hands to his scalp. Rubbing it through his cap before softly speaking. "You gotta take care of yourself too."

"I ain't got time for that."

"You've got time now. I'll help you."

For the last couple of months Oakley has been taking of her. Now she just wants to the same for him.

She set him up in front of the kitchen sink. He sat in a chair back against the lower cupboards. His head tilted under the faucet with his hair out.

He admired Val as she focused on rinsing his dry hair to make it wet. The feeling of her nails could've lulled him to sleep if it weren't for her speaking.

"Have you thought of any names?" She began to rub shampoo on her hands before adding it his hair.

A handsome smile made its way onto his lips. "All the time. For a girl, which I'm sure we're having, we should name her Ameena. And then for a boy we should name him a junior."

Oakley was partially joking knowing Val would never let that happen. Tapping his forehead she pushed his head back. "Nice try."

He laughed before admiring her from his angle below. Val would always look like an beautiful in his eyes but this angle made her look godly.

"What about you?"

"For a boy, which I sure we're gonna have," she giggled. "I want to name him Oshea because it starts with an O, like yours."

She noticed Oakleys stare as he seemed to be in a trance as he stared at her. "You don't like it?"

There was an ounce of doubt until Oakley grabbed her face so he could pull her down and give her a quick kiss. He was tired of waiting and honestly just wanted her.

"What about a mini you? Hm?" Oakley whispered against her lips and moved to touch her pregnancy belly. "What'd you want to name her?"

"Nyla."

Oakley moved his kisses to her jaw and pulled her to sit on his lap. Even with her belly she still fit him so perfectly.

"Mm. Keep washing and talking." He spoke into her neck and starting sucking on her sweet spot.

It was very difficult to ignore the hard dent in his pants that keep rubbing against her very time she had to move forward to reach a better spot. And the way his hands shamelessly ran down her body caused her to shiver.

"I want a gender reveal." She struggles to get out as he nipped at her neck. "And I want..."

"What do you want?" Oakley pecked the spot he just marked before leaning back to look at her.

"I want to go clothes shopping for our baby when we find out."

That made him let out a short laugh as he kissed her cheek. "You got your priorities straight."

"You were thinking it too."

𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺✔️

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

• Y'all I need baby names NEOW
• sorry for the slow updates and short chapters
• Dave and Val boxing match 2024?