Everybody oooooooooos. everyone turned to me.

"Okay, check this out. I wrote this song for this group because you guys are always there for me and although I may be popular I will never stop being friends with you guys." I told them. 

"Sometimes I think I'm falling down I wanna cry, I'm callin' out For one more try To feel alive And when I feel lost and alone I know that I can make it home Fight through the dark And find the spark Life is a risk but I will take it Close my eyes and jump Together I think that we can make it Come on let's run and Rise through the night you and I We will fight to shine together Bright forever And rise through the night you and I We will fight to shine together Bright forever." I sung softly.

Once I stopped singing my friend group jaws dropped.

"You ain't never told me you can sing. Where you learned to sing like an angel?" TD asked.

"Well, my sister, Jasmine and I grew up learning to sing from our mom." I said, sadly.

"Oh, shit my bad I didn't mean to bring it up." TD said.

"It's okay, seriously." I said.

"Okay but like for real though when y'all gonna make a group y'all playing." Ari said.

"We already made one we got a name and everything we're gonna it we're gonna call it O.T." TD replied.

"Yeah, it's acronym it stands for two things Omarion and TD and overtime." Omarion said.

"And I'm going solo but don't worry a lot of my songs are gonna be base on my friend group." I added.

"Yeah okay okay." Roman said.

"Cause we playing overtime." TD smiled hard.

"Okay okay that's hard but can I be your manager?" Roman asked.

"Um, no, I'm gonna be the manager." Ari interrupted.

"Man." Roman said being sassy.

"Y'all both can be the manager." TD said.

"Yeah cause it's gonna be enough money to go around for all of us." Omarion said.

We all nodded and said Okay. I smiled and nodded my head.

Jasmine POV.

I stood by the sidelines as my boyfriend Reggie played basketball with his gang. I told him I didn't wanna be out here and I needed to get back home to cook dinner for my little sister Christina but he guilt tripped me into hanging out with him and his friends. So, here I am hanging out with my bf and his friends and on my phone texting my sister making sure she's straight.

"See that, baby. I should have went to the NBA. I've been out in these streets." Reggie said, as he made the shot.

I rolled my eyes playfully and I nodded my head smiling. Reggie's friend nodded behind him. J-Mack and his gang walked up to my boyfriend and his gang. Reggie put his arm around me as we walked up to him. 

"J-Mack. wassup?" Reggie asked.

"That last bag was stepped on it wasn't right. I can't do nothing with it." J-Mack said.

j-Mack friend threw the bag at Reggie's feet.

"Jasmine Blake. How's your gorgeous sister, Christina was it?" J-Mack smirked.

I glared at him hatred in my eyes.

"Stay away from her." I growled.

J-Mack just smirked and didn't say anything.

Christina POV.

"Dang my mom just called I gotta bounce." Omarion said, standing up.

"Me too." Seraph said, standing up.