🍋Fools gold x Reader🍋

Start from the beginning

You hit your head with your hand as soon as you entered the house, swinging the door open with frustration. You couldn't believe you had tripped like that! You grumbled curses at yourself as you walked over beside the staircase and begun decoding the machine.

You clicked amd clacked at the keys, making sure to time each press as you sighed sharply. You were still disappointed with yourself. You never tripped. Mentally or physically. Grumbles continued slipping out of your lips as a faint beeping noise emanated from the machine.

At least you did something right.

You exhaled sharply once again, trying to calm your disappointment when your heart began pounding in your chest, leading you to believe the hunter was nearby. You looked towards the door almost immediately, not paying attention to the window, well more like hole, in the wall next to you. Your heart picked up speed, pounding loudly in your ears as you turned around frantically, only to find that the hunter, Fools Gold, had slipped through the window and was looking down at you currently.

Fuck.

Your mouth gaped slightly.
Who the hell made him this attractive?
You gulped down your thoughts of lust and took a step back, not wanting to lose another match. Especially to a hot hunter. He took a step forward, his white eye glowing softly.

"I.."
You begun, but were cut off by a low, intimidating chuckle.

He made his way around the house, hoping to catch whoever was inside by surprise. He made his way behind the house quietly, making sure not to step on a single twig to keep his cover of silence. He looked through the hole, smirking once he saw her. A beautiful girl, decoding away at that cursed machine. He found himself admiring her for a moment, before her heart started pounding loudly, and she immediately looked towards the door. He smirked, taking his chance as he slinked through the window and stood right next to her. He looked down at her as she looked over slowly, her eyes widening in fear. Her mouth gaped open slightly, and she took a step back. He chuckled at the sight of her fear. He wanted to see so many other expressions on that pretty face.

His laugh rang throughout the house as she took another step back. He took another step forward.

"Why..aren't you attacking..?" you tilted your head softly, wondering why he hasn't taken your win away yet.
He only smirked in response. You took another step back before he spoke.

"Gorgeous."

You jumped at his sudden will to speak to you, causing him to chuckle once again. Just as you took yet another step back, the exit gate alarm blared out. You jumped again, looking back almost immediately. You turned back to face the hunter, who took another step while you were looking towards the direction of the alarm.

The two of you were so close..

"Better get going."

He chuckled as you gulped, being brought back to the game suddenly. You looked towards the door, and back towards the hunter. You whined softly as you ran out the house and towards the gate.

"I cant believe you didn't die Y/N!"

"Yea! It said you kept the hunter occupied for over 240 seconds!"

Nothing but praise came from your teammates as they cheered. Usually you died as soon as the match started. That wasn't on your mind though. You could only think about why he didn't kill you when he had multiple chances to. You sighed sharply before heading to your room after congratulating your teammates.

He slipped his glove off, revealing a seemingly normal human hand. He chuckled as he pressed up against you, their chests meeting as he leaned down
to kiss you. Your lips met over and over, his tongue colliding with yours every time. He smirked against your lips once a breathy moan slipped from your mouth. He dragged his hand down your thigh, squeezing everytime he stopped. Chuckling whenever you shifted slightly.

"We..shouldn't.."

You tried speaking through your soft whimpers and whines, though you were cut off by yet another chuckle.

"But you want to.."

The sound of his voice, lust dripping from. his mouth as he kissed you again, his hand feeling your thigh back up. You whined softly into the kiss, only causing him to smirk against you once more.

You woke up with a gasp, sitting up almost immediately as you looked around. You weren't in the Dark woods. You were in your room..You sighed sharply as you plopped back down in your bed.

What is going on with you?

MAYBE ILL DO A PART 2 TO THIS😏